Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey You...

I'm all better. Thank you all for being so sweet and supportive; it helped more than you know.


So, I starting to get accustom to the schedule that I have... and the fact that it is only for four days really helps me make it through. Whenever I feel as though I'm at my wits end, before I know it, it's Friday and I'm catching up on all of my blogs, hanging out around the house with my step mom, and talking to friends about what's up for the weekend.


This weekend? A drive up to Panama City to visit my homeboy Andy with my girl Roxy. I think that I need to get the hell out of this city... even if it is for a little while. I do have to cut the trip a little short (pool cleaning duties and homework must be addressed) so I'll be back mid Sunday, but it's better than nothing.


I have started the funeral dialogue, but it has been at a standstill since the first paragraph...lol...But I am giving myself to next week... (even if it's midnight Sat) to finish it....

I love that phrase...'Hey you'.... It brings this unexplainable smile on my face. I don't know why either.....and he does it every time I pick up his calls. There is just something about that phrase... or maybe something about the fact that he doesn't give up on me no matter how busy I get. He makes ridiculous requests (e.g. 'Come play pool with me and my friends Tuesday night after your 15hr day of work and school...') knowing that I'll say no because I have to get rest for the next day of work... but he does it anyway. If nothing else, he's one more person that makes me feel wanted (and that is definately a very very small pool)...and brings an unexplainable smile to my face with just that simple 'hey you' that greets my ear. Have a great week ya'll...see you soon

14 comments:

The Flyyest said...

WELL......AM I AT LEAST GONNA BE IN THE FUNERAL DIALOGUE...LMAO!!! MAN!!!!

Adei von K said...

i am DYING to get out of the city!! i need a trip somewhere!! have fun in panama city :-)

flawsandall said...

hey you!!!
did i see you smile?
glad you are getting accostomed to your schedule..
hmm...who is this "he" we are talking about

Jameil said...

ooh! hey you is sexy! i like it! i need to get me one of them hey you folk! i can't wait to get out of this city! 6 more weeks! just need to breathe!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

It is nice to have someone special for yourself isn't it?

. said...

well i am glad that things are getting better. *smiles*

i personally like using the phrase 'hey you'. i agree with you, there is just something about that, that will bring an inexplicable smile on my face.

James Tubman said...

she's baaaaaaaack

YES YES YES

why are the black women from florida the sweetest women on earth

I don't know what it is but yall floridian black women are like angels in disguise

i.can't.complain. said...

looks like ms. desy is in like

aww shoot.

i like this guy

any person bringing a smile to that lovely face

i like

-1-

1/3 said...

im glad you are finally getting used to your schedule. thumbs up to the guy who puts a smile on your face. Could he be a possibility? I hope so cause you deserve it :-)

dessex said...

happy to see you are doing well.

THARULA said...

hey you is aways that attention grabber

Rashan Jamal said...

So you gonna blog about the trip? Meet any interesting people there? Have any exciting adventures? I need you to blog more than once again. Please and thank you...

kit von b. said...

awwwwww! a new boo. cant wait till my net gets cut back on so u can tell me more abt this fellow.

-KB

Queen of My Castle said...

I am most def a sucker for Hey You. That's how I greet HIM. LOL

Ever heard Hey You by Floetry? I think you would like it.