Sunday, June 1, 2008

One long runon

i'm exhausted... i've been working at my internship and going to school and working at my job and doing my best to chill with my parents throughout the week (which i've somehow made possible with determination) and talk to necessary friends... and trying to maintain some sort of regular schedule on blog (which i can't anymore, so i just go with the flow of my life)...and thinking on the fact that this is just the beginning of 10weeks of overwhelmingly busy-ness... not knowing when i'm going to get to study for the exam that i need to pass to get national recognition and the degree that i have been investing in for the last year and a half (coming up in two weeks) since my job (that i'm on call for) told me that two of the girls are taking vacations next week and the week after and want every free moment i have outside of school and my internship...and i could use the financial...but that will strip my energy and make me loose the desire to study... not that people in this major do (there are those that have passed going in cold, or just studying the day before... which sounds like something i would do...lol)... and my internship has offered to give me financials for any hours that i do outside of my required 20 for my part time placement... but who knows if that's just talk (since i did 12hours just on fri)... apparently, there are alot of hours that the therapist are there for doing 'other' things (which was a large part of my friday) and i have no idea if that is payed time or not... but whatever... i don't do it for the money... hence my current financial status... i'll have to weigh out where to work though (since my job pays me more, but i have more fun at the clinic with my friends... but I like my co-workers too, and i like my job....sigh, whatever, it'll work itself out)...good news... i finally have running water... at some point during this week without me noticing, my dad got someone in here to locate the freakin leak that was so illusive i thought jas.on bour.ne had put that mess in the piping... now that all is well, i can spend extended times here without wondering how i'm gonna flush the toilet...today is the only day i get to really rest, but i won't be able to since i have cleaning, studying, and paper writing to accomplish...let's see if any of that actually gets done...i had several conversations yesterday that made me think about dating and romance and how things should or shouldn't be...i have a deep confusion as to when people stop talking about how they would be if there were with the person versus when they actually start doing it... i have an overwhelming belief that it should be a natural progression, where it just happens comfortably and easily... which leads me to the notion that i shouldn't wait for the person that i hope may happen once the label'girlfriend' is applied...i should be looking at the person of today and deciding on whether or not that works for me... i just get so wrapped up in liking someone and seeing the potential of it all that i don't really look entirely at what is happening right now...and no matter what is said about what will be...'what is' should the determiner for me... i've seen so many different types of relationships; ones that start and evolve quickly, and ones that go slow and steady approach... but all have a common underlying truth... you begin treating the person the way you would in a relationship the moment you start feeling that way... at least that's what i think...but my friend told me that she waits a bit with certain things... and my a few of my guy friends said the same thing... but those are the same guys that i've seen do bomb ass things for 'a potential', so i took their comments with a grain of salt...don quit blogging cause of drama... i wonder if the more people you follow and comment, the more drama happens... the reason i say that is cause of rashan... i loved following him in his old spot.. but drama happened and he really pulled back from the blog world... i mean, he used to get 30, 40 comments a post...i love following him now, but he does get less comments... the flip side... he has no drama... i've never gotten a sea of comments...and i've never had drama either... i think the only blogger i know that has a large amount of followers without any ish is opinionated diva... but who knows... maybe she's just better at handling her ish... the fact that drama has pushed don out of this alternate reality known as blogger cause of people talking is sad... blog drama should be a quick brush off, not a deep life affecting situation... but oh well... everyone handles things in their own way... and when the discussion of kids gets involved, then that is a new low that i just can't even understand... i just polished my nails... dark blue... i really like darkly polished nails (as you can see in my pics for the concert...those were dark brown)... i'm hungry... gonna go get something to eat... it's officially June! which means i can run 3 tolls without being mailed a ticket... i do it every month...lol... ok, ok, food now...

15 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

I saw my name!!! Did it feel good when you were typing it? My run on comment is as follows...

Um, I don't get that many comments anymore because I don't have the inclination to follow blogs that I don't really like just for the purpose of getting comments...And I also wont read like 2 lines of a post and make a comment that has nothing at all to do with what was written just so you'll check me out...And I also refuse to write about what other people want to read just so they can say I relate...And I'm really weird and like to be different and refuse to tone that down...and also, I'm lazy...LOL

See above comment for evidence of my abnormality. LOL

Jazzy said...

wooooo whoooooo...saw my name too. Appreciate the shout out!

I'm not immune to blog beef...I just don't advertise it.

I draw the line at talking about some one's kids as well. I've yet to see said post about the kids, but I see talk of the blog beef and every one's input all over the blog world...it's weird. It's so one-sided.

When Sojourner G got out of the blog game...he posted a nice little note on his page...and that was that. I'm sure he had his reasons, but he was such a gentleman about it...I admire that.

Sounds like you have soooooo much on your plate Desy...you know what they say about all work and no play.

eclectik said...

LOL@ the 3 Tolls

e.

Brittany said...

You sound really busy.

I'm glad I don't have drama in my life whatsoever. I feel like its the internet...why have beef online.

Jameil said...

geez! breathe girl! i'ma need you not to run tolls thrice monthly!! when bloggers get on my nerves i ignore them. shut down all communication and stop reading their blogs. very simple.

Charles said...

My thesis writing professor would have a field day with this runon paragraph thing....
Blog beef is ill ain't it? I mean, what's the point...we're all sharing ideas here anyways. Some people need to get over their egos for real...

Try not to be too busy, k?

who? said...

wizzow... umm... that's a crazy schedule... I only have to wake up, shower, get high and write music... what a life... and... damn, don quit blogging? over drama? that's salty... very... very... salty... actually a little lame... but... tis what it is... why exactly can you run three tolls? that lost me, babe... and YAY JUNE... the boy is about to get a little more grown this month... expecting a gift in the mail

One Man’s Opinion said...

First of all, whew. Exhausting post. You actually lost me some where towards the end, but I got back on with the "blog drama".
"Blog drama"? Do people really experience this? I mean, I know people bring drama to the blogs, but do people actually let said drama rule their real lives? I have to think about that one.

Anyway, you have way too much going on. When will it stop? WHEN?

flawsandall said...

why do you think i went private..i could smell the drama

and stop making me feel nervous...there is no great reveal...lol..damn you already made me feel nervous...
i love dark blue as well, had that on last week

James Tubman said...

dag

didn't know that don dipped out of the blog world like that

he had good work

he's just taking some time to chill

I know he's not going to let something that small ruin his e friendships

oh sorry des

keep hustling shawday

it'll pay off soon

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Nice one.

soumynona said...

Your life is busy!! No time for even punctuation. Be sure you take some time out for you. SO glad you have access to running water now too, that is a beeeeatch

Desy said...

@rj- haha, almost as good as it feels when it comes out of my mouth

@diva- I don't have anyone to play with anymore… I should probably post on that at some point…sigh

@e- *blushing* that's where my joy happens

@britt- because beef in real life is not interesting enough?! I don't know… I find it to be really stupid myself

@jam- but it's $2.50 one way!?!?! I'm tryin to save here…lol

@charles- try not to be too busy?... Funny… well, I've got nothin else goin on, so I guess it's ok

@can- if you run more than three, they mail you a ticket

@one- it feels like never… but I have a feeling it will end within the next 10weeks or so.. Care to celebrate with me when it's all over?

@zephi- hahaha… I don't think you'd get or have any drama.. .you are to sporadic with your posting style… and love the dark blue (so much the same you and me…sigh)

@james- well, I wish him well… this is soooo not a hustle… but maybe that's the perspective I need to have….hmmmmm

@aloofar- (or is it chris?) thank you

@soum- you have no idea hun, no idea…lol…

. said...

i had to read and re-read this.
lol.
this has to be one of the greatest run-ons.
loved this entry.

you do sound mighty busy though. hope you take time to breathe.

dejanae said...

ummm
i kept getting lost and rereading lines
dont do this again k?lol
busy bee i see
how was the food?
blog drama? who has the time for it?