Friday, May 30, 2008

If I weren't a virgin

Disclaimer: This has sexually explicit language, so please bypass if you aint down for the sexy talk...

If I weren't a virgin...I'd be a freak. And not an every day round the way kind of freak... but an out my mind, common sense declined kind of freak. One that has no time to tell you all the ways I'd sex you, because as that thought came to mind, I'd be showin you from dusk until lights out time. But I wouldn't rest at the turning of the lights, cause in my eyes, the mood would be just right. Right for what? For a late night fuck, when I would deeply suck and cause you to erupt all the while thinking of Bernie Mac goin 'BUSS A NUT!'.

If I weren't a virgin...I'd be a slave. Yes a slave, like back in the day when all I knew to say was 'yes mas'sah, I like it that way.' You'd be in control of my mental state and soul, as you drilled a perfect hole into my formerly known as virginal console. I'd give in to your commands, as if I were your favorite show 'On Demand', sinking into your will like quick sand, knowing that it would be so good, I wouldn't give a damn.

If I weren't a virgin... I'd be an addict. I'd be one so good, my picture would represent addict, because I'd need a hit, of that indescribable fix of sex in the elevator, restaurant, or attic. I'd be feenin for that kiss, of those lips on my clit, jonesin for your sex bone in my 'feel so good zone', cravin for savin from dickless days, and needing for teasing with sex toy pleasing. You would be that shit that would take me so high, have me like Joh.n Leg.end 'on cloud 9', confused as hell as to why oH why I didn't start takin hits back in '05. (turned 21...lol)

If I weren't a virgin... I'd be a genius. I'd know all the ways, of making him cum for days, with all kinds of tongue play, be it actual application or just from what I say. I would anticipate his every want, adjust my style like word font, knowing just what and when to flaunt, so the image of me would haunt; he'd almost think of me as a sex savant. I'd know it all, from how he likes it and for how long, to how he needs it from dusk til dawn. He'd be the subject that I had majored in; I'd know it so well, I'd have my thesis written... Titled 'Sex with Him'.

But I am...so I'm not....

13 comments:

who? said...

you know I had a big, cheesy grin on my face for this one... so much freak(y)ing potential... but it's cool to rep the V... shine when it's your time...

Eb the Celeb said...

Now that is some funny but real ish... your take on sex is very interesting for someone that has never actually indulged...

you aint missing nothin anyway... I wish I could go back... they say you dont start having really good sex and really getting in touch with your libido and what you like until your late 20's-30s anyway... so your missing all the years of bad sex... when you do get on board you will be good to go!

Rashan Jamal said...

...

...

Nope cant think of an appropriate comment. That first guy better eat his wheaties. LOL!

James Tubman said...

talk is cheap lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well allrighty thennnn...

And first dude ain't gonna need no wheaties. He betta have a blender full of protein shake on the bedside table!

Adei von K said...

kinda on james tubs tip... i used to feel that way. then someone called me a 'nympho' and ruined it for everyone else afterwards.

but wait, we were only kissing.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Are you sure your a virgin?

I went to school with white girl virgins. Those are the girls(usually white, but could be black), who think anything but vaginal means thet they are still virgins. You know oral and anal means they are still virgins. Because they doesn't seem like talk from a virgin. I know that what some of the other, say may be true sometimes. That talk is cheap, but sometimes, it's not. I've know some people who can back it up very well.

I might write something, call damn if only I was still a virgin.

dejanae said...

haha
story of my life

Brittany said...

ummm....lol

flawsandall said...

say what?
double damn.....
you sure dont write like a virgin...I kinda feel bad for the guy who will eventually fcuk you..i doubt he'll be able to handle you...

Smaragd said...

HOT HOT DAYUM!

Whoa there Miss Desy!

a passionate virgin and a poet to boot.

Dayum!

Eros said...

Actually, you don't have to have had sex in order to be a freak; your post explains it all, IN DETAIL...

Chari said...

daym are u sure u still are?

daym *opens tthe window* u mad ei tpretty hot in here u know...