Monday, May 26, 2008

Slow Dancing

So I uttered this post... for those of you who cannot utter at work.. here are the words, and you can listen to it later (if you are still curious...lol)... Happy Belated Memorial Day!!


He walks up behind me and I feel the thumping of his hearts language against my spine. I lean my head back and revel in the feel of this man. I can feel his nerves through the endings of his fingers as he places either hand on my shoulders so lightly, I almost question their existence on my skin. He bows his head and takes in my scent from the base of my neck as it curves into my shoulder, allowing the essence of that space of me to feel his vital organ. He then begins kneading his knuckles into my tense muscles and I begin to relax. His lips touch the line where my third vertebrae meets the fourth and I feel the tingle spread from there to my extremities. I love his kiss. 'Untitled' begins to play in the backdrop and I feel the stretch of his mouth into that sexy smile that I have not been able to resist since the day I met him. He slips one hand gingerly into my pocket and holds me close to him as he begins to sway to the beat. After a bit, he pulls on my pocket and has me turn to face him. He takes his right hand and holds my left hand off to one side as his left hand finds a home in the delicate angles of my lower back. I rest my right hand on his shoulder as he glides my body in a harmonized duet with his in a sensuous grind. Hit….sway…hit…sway…hit…sway… I can feel the heat of his soul seeping from his pours and my body begins to burn…hit… His hand travels the length of my lower back and upper ass…sway…And as he pulls me closer, I lose the understanding of time and space…hit… His gaze imprisons mine in a secret passageway that sends messages of hunger and need…sway…My right hand travels up to his face as he brings it closer to me…hit…The contact of his lips on mine…sway…I am lost.

Damn how I love slow dancing with this man.


23 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

This was too cute! I might have to cop this idea from you.

Jazzy said...

Damn...someone sounds in love! lol - nah just kidding. Seriously though, that was sexy!

Adei von K said...

look at you!

i just want to know who he is...

Jameil said...

i love dancing! i miss that a LOT abt living in pittsburgh and working weekends never being able to go out the big party nights. dancing is so necessary! such a release.

Jameil said...

(my going out pants are usually way too tight or the pockets are way too tiny and non-functional for anyone to be sticking their giant hands inside! lol)

dessex said...

damn that was great. Great post

Don said...

Only you and Queen can write like this. I know this to be a truth because @ some point into the read(s), I always start thinking about late-nite sex.

I'm just f*cking with you, Desy.

Good writing as usual.

dejanae said...

goood stuff
*going off to find somebody to slow dance with*

Rashan Jamal said...

Sure this was about dancing. LOL

Great imagery.

1/3 said...

ooo kkk desy. I like this one:-) I have to listen to it I when I get home from work.

soumynona said...

I like this piece its tre' romantique!! You are having sooo much fun with your voice =>

who? said...

wow... so late commenting this... but I like it... reminds me of a better time in my life... (misses the romance)... good work... your voice is so soft... awe.

flawsandall said...

oh my oh my..
tres sexy...hot steamy..you transported me to this time and place of dancing, the music in the background..hit..sway..hit sway...
then your voice, so sweet, so soothing, so calming...damn..
good job..
ever considered a job with one of the phone sex operators...you will have customers for days..lol

James Tubman said...

dag i wish i could have heard this

but i'm at the library and i left my ear phones

mmm mmm mmm

can't wait to hear your voice desy lol

Don said...

Good stuff. I like how you read your prose. All was hot, especially the "hit...sway."

Eb the Celeb said...

hit sway... hit sway... Ok-K-K

Charles said...

You know I love this right?? If not, I'm letting you know now. I swear your writing is beyond phenomenal...

Look at all these people you got up here loving your voice...

Desy said...

@queen- by all means doll... i'm sure it would be dope to hear how you want your posts heard

@diva- hahaha... i am in love... with my imagination... cause i've actually never really done with with someone

@stace- hahaha... he's called 'just my imagination'

@jam- maybe i should say a few fingers rather than a hand....lol

@dessex- thank you

@don- fuckin with me huh?... noted*

@deja- let me know where u find one, cause i need one too

@rah- ass... thank you

@1/3- hahaha... it's not that amazing....lol

@can- i've never thought about my voice being soft... i hope that's a good thing

@zephi- lmao... i may talk like one, but i don't think i could do it for money...

@james- see... this is what having technology in the home will do for you... get on the ball sweet...lol

@don (again)- that is how i feel when i hear that song...

@eb- you know!

@charles- well, i had great inspiration for this... and i'm still alittle self conscious about my voice... but i'm confortable with being vulnerable here...lol

Desy said...

SOUM!!!!- how I have missed you... i figured you'd enjoy the elements of my voice.....lol... (since everythig works for you....haha)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

"Hit….sway…hit…sway…hit…sway…" You had me right there!

Almost make my uncoordinated ass wanna dance...

James Tubman said...

i was kinda nervous hearing your voice for the first time

you sure you aint related to alex walker

who's teaching you to write like this

brilliant as usual

James Tubman said...

i meant alice lol

great diction too

Smaragd said...

I love slow dancing! did that a lot with my ex, esp in front of a mirror.

i could actually picture this particular dance in my head!

brava Desy.