Monday, May 12, 2008

5 sec post

So yes, I've got nothin this Monday.

I just got back from work. Do you know they monitored my internet use and restricted blogspot.com links...smh... so no blogging at work. *shrugs*- oh well. I only work when needed and I'm usually too busy to do any proper blogging, so I guess it doesn't COMPLETELY matter... but when I'm bored... which was today.... MAN was I hurtin....

Blog and real world lines are being crossed... does that mean blog life will become a censored version of my already ambiguous nature...nahhhhhh...haha.... but I definately maintain the respect of the bloggers I kno offline and keep their disclosures to me offline... cause if they really wanted to talk about it, it would be revealed... but I definately feel honored to have those of you who do open up to me and have blurred those lines.. maybe a cruise can be arranged...hmmm... I have been called the planning queen by my friends...

Classes start tomorrow... Tues/Thurs nights from 6p-10p...sigh... externship starts Wed and goes Weds, Thurs, and Fri's.... Not that bad when I really think about it... That means I get Fri @ whatever time we finish thru Tues at 5pm to be home/party/study/blog/sleep/flirt/movie hop/eat oreo's/and commence the next dialogue installment....

I just signed up for the organizational exam that I need to pass to receive my Masters degree... I have to get a 600 out of a 1000... Most people pass, but you've gotta study...sigh.... I haven't learned how to really do that in all my years of education... My sis in law already took it and told me she ran out of time on the last 30 and answered C all the way down to beat the buzzer... she passed.... Knowing this will make me feel doubly stupid if I don't pass...smh... One month and counting until I have to take it...

I'm out... Happy Monday all!!

12 comments:

dejanae said...

lol@the all c's
i used to do that
definiteLy did do that on the math portion of the SAT'S
GOOD LUCK

One Man’s Opinion said...

So, sounds like the cruise thing is a maybe? I can't read blogs at work either. Not because they are blocked, but just because of the nature of my job. I like to be out on the streets. And I sleep days, that is why I don't keep as up to date with blogs as I would like. Hey, you know what I just realized. Reading blogs has taken the place of reading books for me. That ain't cool.

Brittany said...

No blogging at work! That sucks.

Hadassah said...

dang! I have been here for so long I love the new look. I mean what you gonna do when you are bored at work, its the best time to blog !

Adei von K said...

c is the answer its most likely to be so that's a good idea!

that 6-9 sounds KILLER!! I had a 530-8 and i wanted to slit my wrists with lots of paper cuts by 7pm. and that was only once a week!

more power to you!

1/3 said...

I think I would go crazy if I couldnt blog at work. *crossing fingers hping my boss doesnt catch on* lol

Good luck on your organizational exam!!!!! I know you'll do fine:-)

Charles said...

You and those oreos....

I'm mad at the straight c's though. I've done that before...went into a test not knowing anything, and made some diagonal patterns all the way down the scantron sheet...and passed somehow...

soumynona said...

You'll pass the test girl! As smart as you are. Dude, they restricted your blogging at work, thats F-up. I love cruises though the safety check scares the mess out of me like Im about to be on the Titanic

Jameil said...

LMAO @ c all the way down. outrageous. lol. i don't want a dr. who got 600 tho. can i find out who got 1000? b/c that's who i want. restricted blogs are SO not hot for the 08. i would die w/o blogs at work. your schedule is wearing me out.

dessex said...

they do C's are the most common answers....good luck on the test

Kelle Michelle said...

So your a SLP?!! Omg!! I have so many questions to ask you!!!...( if you dont mind) send me your e-mail!!! Kel.cunning1@gmail.com..:-)!!!

flawsandall said...

ohh shocks, they banned blogspot...all there overactive IT workers..reminds me of a similar situation I had

well good luck on you organizational exam