Friday, May 2, 2008

A blog dialogue- The Wedding...The Conclusion

'Soumy and Eb have decided that today is not the day for them.' Lookin at the alter James speaks directly to the man responsible, 'There are some complicated emotional elements that prevent these two from being able to truly commit to one another.' He places a hand on either side of him on the shoulders of Eb and Soumy, 'But, the love I see here is pretty profound and I do not doubt, with a little more talking, they can work things out and get it where it needs to be for a forever kinda union.'

'So wait…I dressed up, feelin all uncomfortable cause of my crimson, standing up here in this lavender concoction, and you're telling me that they aren't getting married?!?!' Deja folds her arms and speaks with irritation.

'Well, a wedding can still happen… I mean, we have an officiant,' glancing over at James, 'and we are all here. Is there anyone that feels ready?' Eb speaks looking around the church.

1980 looks down at Britt. He smiles, but she firmly shakes her head no. He laughs knowing that would have been the response.

Buttercup places her head on Char and whispers to him, 'If only things were different. I might actually…' but doesn't finish her thought out loud.

Queen leans forward and kisses Jintu slowly. 'I'm not ready… but I will be soon,' she adds following the sensuous kiss. He nods understanding, but his eyes express his disappointment.

Cannon, still engrossed by the flagrant self gratification that is takin place right before his eyes, whispers to Jersey, 'Will you marry me?' She smiles sexily, but whispers back, 'I think I have feelings for someone else doll… Maybe next lifetime?' as she glides a solitary finger across his jaw.

Rashan stares at their interaction, not very pleased, and leaves the alter to go sit next to Jameil and Stacie who have begun placing bets on who will wed.

I look behind me at 1/3 who is looking beautiful, and I can see her eyes bore into Charles with fear, confusion and excitement.

'You can upgrade from taking it slow to taking it all the way…' I chuckle lightly.

'I don't think he's ready,' she responds softly.

I raise an eyebrow and shift my body to get a full few of this exquisite woman who sounded slightly disappointed.

'Are you saying you are?' She looks at me quickly, then shifts her gaze to the ground just as quickly and shrugs.

I dip down a bit and interrupt her contact with the floor and make her eyes take me in. 'Hey… you feeling him that strongly, I think you should say something.'

'No. I can't. I'm not quite at the place u are, where I can just put it all out there. If he wants to, he can make it happen… otherwise, I'll wait until he is ready.' She smiles meekly and I place a gentle hand on her shoulder.

'That's bullshit, but I'll respect your stance on it, cause we operate differently; but truth? Everyone wants to hear they are cared for, or loved. That should never be something you wait patiently to hear because you are unsure if it's reciprocated… Just say it when you feel it because opportunities to do so are not infinite. But let me drop this…' She looks as though she is thinking over what I just said and her eyes return to Charles who is talkin to Swag about the Haw.ks vs. Ce.ltics game.

'We'll do it. We'll get married. I mean… If KB'll have me.' -1- looks over at KB whose mouth falls open as tears glisten her eyes.

Stacie hands Jameil $5 and a coupon to Chick'fil'a. Jameil gives her the kool aid smile and taunts with, 'I wooooooon. I woooooooooon. I woooooooooon.'

Don smiles and yells, 'Do it KB! You two are beautiful together!'

Diva rolls her eyes at Don and Niga officially loses any curiosity she had for him due to his eagerness to view a lesbian wedding thinking he probably fantasizes about joining in o.

'Are you sure you wanna marry me? I mean.. I have been known to be a brat.' KB searches -1-'s gaze for hesitation. She finds none.

'Yeah… but at the end of the day, you would be my brat and I really want that.' -1- leans in and kisses KB hungrily as Don rushes over to them.

'Can we move this along please. I'd really like to get to the alcohol and this romance shit is killin the buzz I had goin from my Corona.' Lea pipes up from her pew, surprising everyone since she had been sleeping soundly on Sojourn's shoulder for most of the wedding drama.

'Alright, then… let's do this.' James nods over to KB and -1- and walks back up to take his place at the center of the alter.

Everyone in the bridal and groom parties remain standing and Eb and Soum take a seat in one of the pews. Eb cuddles up with Soum, but her eyes betray her from time to time and she gazes longingly at the man who laid the pipe for her and caused her internal battle.

As James commenced the wedding… I looked around the room at all of the bloggers that I shared such an interesting day with….

Cannon, still drooling over Jersey, who had removed her sweater to better caress herself had me laughin. Roxy, Hadassah, Zephi, and Niga sitting like beautiful queens smiling softly and giggling when the 'groom' fumbled with the ruby red ring pop ring that Rashan and Diva ran and found on some corner store somewhere. Jameil counting the minutes until she could leave to cash in her coupon for some fil'a waffle fries while Stacie wonders about when it will be her turn. Jintu glancing over in my direction thinking of what could have been if I hadn't been so indecisive... until being pulled back to his current happiness of Queen's whispered poetic teases of what she will be doin later to him. Dessex, lookin so fresh in his newly graduated glory, giving his lady an air kiss to show his love, and Don smiling deeply at memories of moments spent in sticky sex. One Man laughin at Deja as she taunts him with a bottle of lotion, disturbin the romance just a little with her uncanny humor. Swag, lookin down at his phone to check the score of the game while textin his best friend, glances up every now and then to shoot me a quick smile before goin back to his world. 1980 places a hand around Britt, who gently pulls away and links arms instead, smiling politely. Char and Buttercup quietly slip out to go sit and talk about the sentence that she didn't quite finish and I smile at the potential of possibilities. And as I think of this, I look over at Charles whose gaze is locked on 1/3, who is completely unaware… and I chuckle knowingly. And as my eyes wander back to the alter and meet the sight of -1- kissing the bride, I cheer and laugh with one solitary thought running through my mind.

The reception is gonna be interesting….

I hope you guys enjoyed the fruits of my online labor. Look out for the next blog dialogue- The Reception...lol (but not right now... I need a break...ya'll wore me out...lol)

24 comments:

i.can't.complain. said...

DESY !

aww shucks.

a lesbian wedding.

the pope will be so proud of me and my lady.

way to totally flip the script and keep us all in the dark.

im sure NO ONE expected this.

....well maybe don.

hehe.

do join us for the honeymoon, ok...

im sure my wife won't mind

hotness, as always, D.

great job

-1-

guerreiranigeriana said...

wow...na serious read...i'm coming back to read all of this...i promise...

who? said...

yooooooo... that's wild... what? yo Jersey better be giving me some play at the reception too... the kid don't strike out like that! but wow... I so didn't see it ending like that.

I'ma be emailing you some time this week too so... look out for that

Rashan Jamal said...

Word??? Canon gonna take my stripper. You think its going down like that?

A lesbian wedding... not as exciting as a lesbian honeymoon, but I'll take it. Are these bloggers even really gay?

For $5 I'll tell you who it was that Eb was thinking about. LOL

Zayzee said...

u got to be kidding me. nice read

Jazzy said...

SMH @ talkin smack and fighting over a STRIPPER!!!! boys :|

Ok I'm mad!!!

Tell 'em why you mad Jazz!

Ok check it...who is the dude??!! You know I want to know. I hope you didn't let _ _ _ _ _ _ talk you out of making it him. Me and Jam got yo back girl!!

I'm looking forward to the reception though...any chance to dance and drink for FREE. I'm there!!!

Excellent job Desy!

Jameil said...

come on desy!! you sure did not ever tell who the dude was! diva's right! we got ya back! lol. lmao @ 'I wooooooon. I woooooooooon. I woooooooooon.' but you do know the bet would've been more than $5, right? we're not in college no more. i'ma have stace PAYIN!! lol. b/c when i make bets its b/c i know i'm right.

Queen of My Castle said...

MY goodness, DESY!!!!! This was completely off the chain! It really floors me how you really capture some true bits of everyone's personalities.

It's official...I so heart you!

Do you have any plans to write professionally?

Charles said...

You know I was definitely feelin this right? I told you that you were talented and this only further solidified that. You should look into professional writing cause you're just that good. Yeah...you should take a break cause I know coming up with this stuff is probably draining....

kit von b. said...

LOVES IT. perfect ending to branch off into a new beginning *goes and finds wife*

i can just about imagine the fuckery going on at the reception...

i bet don is doing the happy dance...

-KB

1/3 said...

LOL wow desy! That was an unsuspecting twist lol. Yea I'm with everyone else what happened to the mystery man!! I want to know lol

KB and -1-? lol. Two beautiful brides:-)

Um no comment to the part u probably want me to respond too lol. Thats just say maybe a true story will unfold..who knows *wink* lol

1/3 said...

lol change "That's" to lets lol

Queen of My Castle said...

Oh yeah, I saw you using the Naija slang in there. Too cute o! LOL

swag_ambassador said...

LOL.. ok ok.. i see you..

I aint even pay attention to the wedding at all though LOL..i noticed that.

Don said...

*applause*

good stuff once again, ms. lady. not only did you once again tell a good story, but you even tied the strings together from the last good piece.

due to his eagerness to view a lesbian wedding thinking he probably fantasizes about joining in o rubs goatee, while thinking to myself how desy is a mofo with herself. lol.

Adei von K said...

jameil would win. and all i'd give her is 5 dollars.

but why do i have chic-fil-a coupons for real? free chicken sandwiches!

you scare me sometimes desy!

awwwww! we all want to know who eb really wants!!

Desy said...

@i.can't- I got my bikini and camera ready…lol… where we goin?

@niga- take ur time hun… I kno it's long…lol

@canon- hahaha, you seriously need to get some play in yo real life and leave this FICTIONAL situation alone…*wink*… got the email… thanx

@rah-did u really want her anyway?...lol… no they aren't really gay, and stop asking questions u already kno the answer too…u know how I hate that…lol…

@uzezi- haha… yep

@diva- read it again… the answer is there… just not blatant… and ya'll are so dangerous with those dashes boy…lol… clean callin folk out…hahaha… Thank you Diva!

@j-I did, I promise!... I was just low key with it… hahaha… if I really wanted it to be him, he knows that he would have no control over that… MY blog……lol

@queen- awww thank u sweet… I haven't thought about it really… I'm just doing it for fun for now… I think if I tied it to money, it would lose it's pleasure principle

@charles- I am sooo drained… I appreciate your words tho… but as I said, I don't know… we'll see what happens with my life and time and maybe it will align and I'll have time to actually be real about it

@kb- the fuckery?... A true kb statement… lmao, I'm sure he is too

@1/3- why whatever do u mean hunnie *batting eyelashes with innocent face*…lol; I'mma look out for that tru story… aim update immediately post evolvement…haha

@swag- well, you got too much goin on… what can I say, besides 'a busy busy man'…lol

@don- hahaha… I just keep noticing ur 'appreciation' of kb and -1- so I just sprinkled that through here… hope u won't abandon blog dialogue over that…lol

@stacie- FOR REAL?!?! *mouth open*… man, I think I'm scarin myself… hahaha… for whatever reason, it just made sense… now I kno why…

who? said...

Mission's been accomplished.

Chari said...

this is too mad mayn desy...geez!!! u got it like soooo ryt...can't help wondering though...like how'd u know???great read mayn desy...

guerreiranigeriana said...

very interesting...you did well darling!!!...i can not wait for the reception...and me losing curiosity over a dude being too excited about a lesbian wedding is sooooo spot on!!...lol...

soumynona said...

Yes! I get to keep my playa card just a little while longer! You had me scerrrrred for a second => Why am I NOT surprised at the Lesbian wedding...I just thought it would be different bride though =>

Smaragd said...

Desy, why is queen kissing Jintu? she shld be kissing Kyle and Jintu should be kissing afrobabe...lol

the story's a bit confusing as i dont know some of the names, but good job!

Eb the Celeb said...

Good stuff... goood good stuff... KB ad -1-..

I still missed the part of who exactly it was that I slept with and is the reason for me not marrying soumy

kit von b. said...

i think i was the only person who got that don was dicking eb out.

i'm smart!!!

-KB