Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bowling...Picture Post

There are days when I really really really love my friends. They give me joy and happiness in ways that are undescribable. One particular time that comes to mind is the day that I invited a few of my friends bowling. Not everyone knew each other, but that didn't really matter much. It was during this night of bowling that I found out that I truly suck...hahaha... but I can bowl both handed... In fact, when one had grew tired (aka, I was in full gutter streak), I'd switch hands and like magic, I would hit some balls... The leader of the pack was my friend 'Man'... You would think he was professional with it (seen in the top left pic holding the bowling ball over his shoulder)... I mean, dang Man... I didn't bring you out so you could completely kill it... but he did... That was alright though. I got him back during air hockey. Roxy killed it also on the alley. And it was as though she was unimpressed with herself, even though she said she sucked at bowling.... But her boyfriend Chris caught a moment when she actually did celebrate her success at striking out (seen in the top right pic).




















I have no idea what was going on here, but I think someone had just bowled and I was laughing at something the photographer (Chris) said. He was just clicker happy, but in retrospect, I'm glad to have the memories...of every.last.moment... If only Roxy had shared the photos instead of keeping them hidden in the millions of photos that she has on her computer...lol...

After bowling... it was time to arcade. Air hockey, the basketball speed game, and race cars.... Nothing gets better than that. Of course, me being me, I had to be part of some random debate over light skin versus dark skin, men versus women, and a discussion about why I'm the new age Cl.aire Hu.xtable~ hence my reason for being single. Men are supposedly 'intimidated'.... Sorry, these aren't as clear, but I still like them.













Maybe he may have a point....lol... I was talking to Chris' friend... His opposing view was blown to bits by my meticulous mental processing.... Did I mention I met him probably within 5 minutes of this pic....lol...









But there comes a point when I just get tired of talking/discussing/analyzing/getting to know you... Besides, I wanted to know what she was staring it like that....lol...

And then I discovered what the facial expression was all about.... What is an outing with friends without a fight, a make up, a willie bounce, and then a discussion of what just happened...lol


















And of course, the finally of the evening... His shirt and face say it all....lol

18 comments:

eclectik said...

What's a Willie bounce?

Looks like a good time

I get it in on wii bowling :)

e.

Rashan Jamal said...

I can't bowl most of the time, but i always have fun when I do.

Look at you posting pictures everyday. Your such a celeb... LOL

Is that a beret? You look totally different in these pictures. (Just cuz I know you were waiting for me to say it.)

One!

Unknown said...

yeah what is a willie bounce??

and not too many people can say that they can bowl with both hands...at least you accomplished that!

kit von b. said...

omg y'all need to watch some pasa pasa and learn the reggae dances...

willie bounce, wacky dip, dutty wine, hott fuck...lol

looks like a bitchin' good time des. lovin the hair and the beret ;)

-KB

Jameil said...

looks like fun! one day i'ma be in a city w/fun black folks again!!! one day!!!

1/3 said...

OMGOSH i haven't been bowling in the longest lol

Looks like you had fun.

LMAO @ guy in orange face when you were debating with him. U must of have killed him in that dicussion.

anyways, back to reading the other posts I missed lol

The Flyyest said...

DID YALL AT LEAST DRINK......AINT NO FUN IF YOU DONT GET DRUNK WHEN YOU BOWL...lol

Brittany said...

I have only been bowling once. I don't really like it. It's hard for me to get the hang of it. Looks like you had fun though.

flawsandall said...

indeed thats what cool looks like and may I add hot as well..
um i an kinda in betwen about bowling..i am good sometimes and other times i suck balls literally..depends on if the stars are aligned in my favour

i.can't.complain. said...

hey hottness.

i heart picture posts.

just the right amount of info

and eye candy

*wink*

looks like a fun nite had by all

-1-

guerreiranigeriana said...

whoa!!!...i have missed a lot!!...changed layout...new posts!!!...egad!...seriously playing catch up...i will...i'll be back...

Eb the Celeb said...

Looooooves it...

We fly high... no lie... bboooooowwwlllinnnnnn!!!!


LOL


and I love that shirt the dude in that last pic has on but instead of cool I would have fly as hell or hawtness... something of that nature


have a good memorial day weekend!

guerreiranigeriana said...

yes indeed...friends are great...i love the pics...you're so cute...your little outfits too!...

dessex said...

bowlin is my shit....I'm nice too. In fact I think I'm going to go this weekend. Thanks for the inspriration

Charles said...

I could've sworn I left a comment on here already....but I guess not. Lemme try to remember what I said earlier though...

First off, loving the pics...and it seemed like you had so much fun.

And dude in the orange shirt looks like he's definitely conceding when it comes to debating with you. You know you gotta take it easy on them down there....

And dude's shirt at the end is too funny for words...

ZACK said...

I like the title of your blog. We have something in common.

Yup....we're black!

Oh yeah and I'm a vir....damn, I can't say it. I'm a Virgo too.
(Even though my birthday's in July)

Desy said...

@e- willie bounce- a dance from jamaica that is awesomely fun… youtube for visual…lol..
I'm all about the wii boy…

@rah- the gentle jab did not go unnoticed… but that’s ok hun; we can't all be blog guru's like u…haha

@80-I don't know why, but it surprised me that u didn't know what the willie bounce was, but I keep forgetting that you probably aren't near any caribbean people; I'm all about being talented with both hands… care to investigate?

@kb- educate'em girl; and thank u sweet… just tryin to keep up with you

@jam- can't you do that in charlotte?

@1/3- *shrugging and smiling sheepishly* I was just talking…lol

@flyy- naww, we are a lightweight group; but it was a great time regardless… we crazy as hell sober

@britt- sucking hasn't defeated the fun for me… it's still a great time; maybe u need to do it with the right people

@zephi- *raised eyebrow*, gotta taste for my friend now do we?...lol; that's tru for me too… I thought I was the only one who had times like that…

@i.can't- awww, I've missed u around here… candy huh? I opt to be a lollipop… care to lick?....

@niga- haha, I move quickly… I'm gonna be keepin it short these days… I don't have the time these days; awww, thank you hun. I'm a lover of clothes… it's my downfall..haha

@eb- I saw you bowling too! Looking like hotness… das how celebs do it

@dessex- that's wassup… can't wait to see the pics…

@charles- haha… I was just tryin to make a gentle point… that I'm always right…lol…(j/k)… yeh, my boy was so awesome.. I was so glad that he made it (even if he was 3 hrs late)...

zack- thanks... but ummmm... i'm not a virgo... you should read the title again...lol

One Man’s Opinion said...

EVERYBODY IS GOING BOWLING. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?