Monday, December 1, 2008

HE's TOO NICE!!!

*huge sigh*

There. I said it.

I know that I'm gonna hear something from those who have read some of my past posts about men and who still actually keep up with my new adapted sporatic blog nature, but I HAVE to write about this.

I cannot do this boyfriend thing any longer.

If I were to look at a check list of things that would make a man great, my boyfriend would clean up. He is absolutely everything a girl could ever ask for. Sweet, considerate, understanding, sensitive, affectionate, employed, fit, and the list goes on. Any girl would be lucky to have a man like him.

But he's too nice for me. The mushy stuff, the 'anything you want', 'how can i make you happy' kinda stuff really is NOT for me. I mean, a girl likes to hear that she's beautiful... but ALL the time?! How am I suppose to feel when I really do make an effort to look beautiful and you call me that... It's just another comment.

And truthfully, I know what a wonderful guy he is. I mean, honestly... He is just the cream of the crop. It's rare to find someone like him.. so genuine, honest, and so willing to please.

But I need something different. I am finally starting to step out of the ideals of what I might want in a relationship, and moving into the things I KNOW I don't.

1 day to go for my internship, 15 days before graduation, and a month or so before beginning some job somewhere...lol.... I'm SUPER excited for my life to finally start beginning... all alone, in an apartment... with no family, no friends.... and just me myself and I.... scary...lol


A damn good first kiss...
I felt the air around my skin shift to give space to my newly developing goose bumps. The shallowing of my breath left me feeling as though I had drowned in an unexplainable pool of anticipation. Dark and murky, my vision was blurred and I couldn't help but claw at myself to make sure I was still here. I allowed myself to become lost in those dark pools of midnight and became further buried in the contours of each magnificent fleck that danced at the sight of me. His first sight of me. Though words had never been exchanged between his lips and my ear, my lips and his ear, our bodies fell in the comfortable dialogue of lustful longing as though it had been rehearsed. I hated the betrayal. He wasn't suppose to know his affect. But the smile that lined his smooth mouth expressed his knowledge of my form and all her messages with a blind certainty. It unnerved and excited me all within the span of my abbreviated inhalation. His scent, so rich and warm, danced along my nostrils into my lungs, engaged in a sensuous tango with arteries and veins, grinding its steps into the rhythm of my heart. As I exhaled, I could taste his dance on my buds and my tongue reveled in the newness of its flavor. He moved himself into me, placing a solitary hand on the small of my back and the other against the bar I rest against.... and before I could protest; his lips introduced mine to the art of contact and with each brush stroke of the tongue, the picture became evident: This was a damn good first kiss....

Fiction by Desy

8 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

hey desy! missed you! (((HUGS)))

um.....the boyfriend situation? if you're not happy, you should break it off with him.

loving the fiction piece!

xoxo

vixen

i.can't.complain. said...

"u can't hurry love

no

u just have to wait..."

with yo ole aqua-lady ass.

we crave the alone time, don't we

missed u D

-1-

Judy D. said...

oh com on, lol... if he is a "good guy" y must he be punished b that

agh!

achoiceofweapons said...

Hey Desy,
Just wait!
A nice guy can be mean, inconsiderate, a JERK if you wait then they balance out again to be nice. Now if ya just don't wanna be with anyone and ya just wantz to be free then okay but be honest. It ain't cause HE's Too nice! It's cause you are young and have all these new possibilities that you would like to explore. Too bad he really is not a JERK for that to be the reason but wanting to explore your possibilities is a good enough reason although there will be some hurt.

Good Luck with that.
Jaycee

One Man’s Opinion said...

Desy, now you know I love you. I have said so in previous post, so don't take this the wrong way...You damn women don't know what you want! You have to make allowances. If you stay long enough, I'm sure you will see he isn't too nice, he is just nice. Of course, i am not around him so who am I to judge? Give the brother a break.

Rashan Jamal said...

Want me to introduce you to my homeboy that beats women and sells crack to kids and pushes down old ladies? He's not too nice. LOL

dessex said...

15 days until graduation....I know you are super happy.

Enjoy the moment. I am so happy for you!

Peace, Blessings and Mircales

Desy said...

thanks vix... you are too wonderful to me i feel.

there is just something about bein in your own space -1-... you understand better than most...sigh

i'm not punishing judy... i'm just bein real and letting go of someone who can't make me happy, but can someone else...

hahahaha@ jay. i don't have options, and i don't care too much about the single life- i've done it, and i'm cool on that... but i just need something different from what he's offering is all.... trust me, if i was happy, i would NEVER let this go.

honestly -one-, he has already shown some of his dickish tendancies... but there is more too it that i explained correctly... it's kinda tough... but bottom line is that he just doesn't make me happy....sigh... unfortunately

rah- can i get a REGULAR person... not to nice, and not too naughty... thanks... i'm glad you'r working on it

hahaha, dess... you just got right to the good stuff and avoided all my girly bullshit... that's why i like you...