Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ok... so I'm lazy

And it keeps getting worse as time progresses.


I just don't want to do anything with my free time; which I actually have (finally).


What I don't have....is money.


BUT... there are things that I can do that don't require money (or so I'm told)... however, they require gas, which leads me back to needing money.


So I'm enjoying the walls of my house.


I could clean, but who wants to do that...


I could cook, but the only types of food here are traditional ingredients for haitian cuisine (which I get enough of). I could get groceries.... but we already know what that requires and we already know the problem with that.


All I've been doing is reading books and watching tv...


And spending time with the boyfriend.


Yes, its official.


He threw out boxes and everything (yes box, what the hell am I thinking box, no fuckin way box, and I'm gonna ruin this man's life with a smile of my face box.... this was him. It was entertaining)


He met the parents.


I don't think I've ever discussed that my father is not traditionally religious, which of course has influenced me... but I am still a bit of a hybrid between my mother who was EXTREMELY bible driven and my father, who is far more philosophical about it.


So the boyfriend being INTENSELY religious makes conversations very....interesting. He is still trying to figure out how I feel about it, but being a hybrid kinda makes me a bit confusing...lol.


*smh*


I haven't even known the kid for a month and we are already into these heavy discussions.


Oh well... All I can do is what feels right one day at a time and try not to look too far ahead, or measure it against anything but what I instinctually feel; and being his girlfriend.

I saw my dream job in Atlanta,GA. I've emailed the recruiter... Hopefully he gives me good news.

Talk to you soon.

10 comments:

1/3 said...

um did i just see that??? Congrats desy!!!!!!!!! Im am soooo happy for you:-)

Good luck with the job in Atlanta! im thinking of relocating too.

Adei von K said...

ooooooooooh!!! love (or like) is in the air!!! YAY!!!

opposite people make for good convo. and conversation goes a long way nowadays

(vixenchick) said...

good luck on getting the job!

Jameil said...

congrats on the bf! hope a dream job pans out for you!

Jazzy said...

You should not be stuck home in a lazy mood...the new BF should be taking you out or atleast keeping you up on the phone. lol

Wishing you continued good luck on the job hunt!

Desy said...

@1/3- thanks A... I really appreciate it. Where are you looking to relocate? (ps- didn't get the ATL opportunity, but another will come...)

@adei- hahahaha, we are definitely at the like stage... and our conversations are REALLY open and direct... it's interesting

@vixen- thanks hun... i'm still on the hunt

@jam- thanks friend... and you and me both

@diva- lol... i really don't know what it is... and he does swing by quite a bit... but i'm still lazy even when he's around...lol

1/3 said...

I think i want to relocate to philly or closer to D.C. I think im outgrowing Baltimore. I sooooo want to see more:-)

Desy said...

don't go north... do you want to freeze to death... i mean really A... come to the south side...lol... the heat will bring you joy and happiness hahahaha

Unknown said...

hmmm...

dejanae said...

desy got man
i aint hatin or nothing but it shoulda been me first
lol