Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Are you fuhreal?



What can I say about the B.ad G.irls C.lub. ESPECIALLY Ta.nisha and her twisted ass crew: aka the hyenas...

Digression- What the hell is up with this chick and her eye brows? Why does it have to be THAT arched? Every time she talks, I become distracted by those two triangles on her forehead...wooh....I know that was wrong, but I just couldn't help but express my confusion with her face)

Anyway- every Tuesday night, I find myself in front of my television set at 10pm waiting for the drama that Ta.nisha and her crew will create. This woman astounds me, mostly because she has a man waiting for her back at home (heresay). This ireful woman knows nothing of being soft spoken, kind, patient, easy going... I mean...DAMN! She got a man?!? And actually, most of them do. It really throws me. They're peeing in sinks, spittin in community orange juice, walking around panty-less after an alcoholics wet dream (aka a drunken night), pouring milk on one another, makin fun like bullying is the mature thing to do, ranting, screaming, arguing, all before the first cup of coffee. Where do they find these people so that I can STAY AWAY... Don't they know that they are on TV? My father would clean snatch me through the screen if I got up there and acted even 1/5th of the way these women did. Hell, he would snatch me if I was in the same room as these women. But I'll be damned if this stuff isn't entertaining.

Digression- I've seen so much in the blogosphere about the political scenerio that we got goin on right now... but can we talk about that State of the Union Address by our fearless leader. Question: WHAT country was he talkin about? His stupidity ASTOUNDS me... even now. And can we get it right...?.... the word is pronounced NU-KLEE-ER, not NUKLER... It's the speech therapist in me... I can't take it anymore...lol

9 comments:

James Tubman said...

psycho chicks

they desperately need some real men to show them guidance lol

Desy said...

haha tubman... i just don't understand how they got one AT ALL... unless they went about your statistical strategy....lol

One Man’s Opinion said...

I don't get the oxogen channel, but I have seen a little bit of this crazy chick, on day, while over my mom's house. You would think with all of that execise she would have lost more weight...

Rashan Jamal said...

Don't they know that they are on TV?

Yep, thats why they act like that. Trying to show out and make good tv. I cant do the whole reality tv thing. It just seems way too fabricated to me.

State of the Union? don't even get me started. i'm numb from the 7 previous ones.

Desy said...

one man- you wrong for dat...:in a fit of laughter:

It's kind of like a car accident to me RJ... I don't want to see it, but I can't tear my eyes away..

Don said...

lol @ why do they have to be that arched.

I have never seen this show. Never heard of it. But apparently it's a popular show. For some reason, it is.

You hit George Bush on the nail then. I tried to watch it, but I couldn't finish it. I was equally amazed @ his speech, and the applause it drew. Made me think I was living in an entirely different world from the one I see and read about. Seriously strange speech.

Jazzy said...

I just caught this week's episode a few minutes ago...It is pure comedy. It is...and Tanisha truly is he funniest!

Watching her ranting down the hallway banging pots and pans...I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting!

And you'd be surprised how many men love crazy, loud women...I bet Tanisha is one of thos crazy Scorpios!

Desy said...

@don- I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinkin that during the address

@opinionated- that's why i posted it on my blog, so that whenever I have a low day, I click on this link and laugh away my woes... It is really funny.

Lindah said...

I can not view the video