Saturday, July 5, 2008

I got nothin

Sigh…

I've tried writing.
I started a dialogue…then deleted it.
I started writing about hanging with the fam yesterday, and I deleted it.
I looked at old stories that have yet to be posted, but it felt a little outta place to post.
I was thinking of writing something fictional and had minimal motivation.
I got nothing.
Except randomness.
He told me that they are going to meet up… I'm still reeling from how that made me feel.
My longtime friend is in town with his young tenderoni celebrating the 4th and their 6month anniversary- he made jokes about it… I'm still interested to see if that relationship will last…
I gave my phone number to a white guy for the first time in 6yrs.
My brother's best friend thought my friend was sexy and was so surprised that she was Haitian- he even came out with the 'She doesn't look Haitian' sentence…. Which led me to this realization:
None of my brother's friends date black women. It's all about the hispanic… and my friend could go for Dominican, which I guess made her appealing. Smh…
I haven't been able to get my car fixed- body shop was closed for the holiday- I guess I'll be going another week with a damaged voiture (car)
I miss my parents when I don't see them for a few days (which happens even though we live in the same house)…
She left and didn't say goodbye- didn't even care to call and before she bounced knowing that we won't be seeing each other for a month plus… but I guess I'm just a close friend and it doesn't matter… but it does to me… sigh
I don't think I'm ready for sexy time, but a nice date with the right potential would be great.
I want to go on a movie marathon with someone fun. Seeing 4 or 5 movies on one ticket stub with a hilarious person is one word- Awesome.
I've got red highlights (in my braids) and the kids at the clinic are amazed… it's interesting to feel little 3-6yr old hands in my hair trying to figure out how I got 'play' hair to stay.
I'm ready to take a trip.

Ok- enough randomness… I'm going to get some breakfast.

8 comments:

i.can't.complain. said...

i like the random on u

i bet the highlights are hot

blah @ the friend who didn't say goodbye.

hope breakfast was yummy

and that your desire for sexy time comes back.

and that u find a date for the potential movie marathon

-1-

Desy said...

@i cant- why thank you hun... yeh, i'm still wondering if i just expect too much from friends... that sexy time feeling is always a come-go affair... and i didn't find a date, so i'm gonna be hangin out with fam once again

NneomaMD said...

i'm still trying to figure out why my brothers go for the hispanic girls only.....any thoughts why?

Brittany said...

Play hair! HA!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Kids are too funny!

James Tubman said...

you have a very complicated life lol

ill pray for you

. said...

i hate when i have a story to share that feels out of place when i am 'ready' to share it.

well randomness suits you quite well.

i concur no sexy time, just a real nice date.
i could even go for some nice spooning.

i've never done that (the movie thing).
sounds like MAD FUN!

Desy said...

@nneoma- my brother is an equal opportunity employer, so i'm not too worried about him... but he has lots of friends (none of which are black by the way) and they date hispanics... *shrugs* i could hypothesis, but that is for another day. Thanks for stopping by

@britt- i laughed when i heard it

@68- even more so when they are autistic and don't expect the thought process they have

@jt- you have no idea- thank you for the prayers dear

@osn- if only you live in the O.. I would definately show you the joys of 'movie day'... those are awesome...spooning *raised eyebrow*? i need to look into that...lol