Thursday, July 3, 2008

Short and Sweet

I've been home for a bit- talking on the phone and watching tv...
I'm getting ready to go out...
Long week (even though it finished earlier than most weeks cause class was cancelled tonight)
I'm definitely drinking...
I got yelled at for lack of posting...
I'm gonna double dose you since this one isn't really a post, just something quick on paper
Tomorrow morning, taking the car to the dealership for more repairs (you would think after having it for a month, they would have fixed it correctly, but nooooooooooooo...smh)
Mr. Hey You has become Mr. Hell No.... which is not surprising...sigh
I am officially in love with my traumatic brain injury class...
I like my internship, but I'm looking forward to it being over (6wks and counting)
(Watching tv) This bridezilla has lost her mind
I'm ready for some sexy time- Any volunteers?
Alright... I need to get ready for tonight's shake a tail feather endeavors...
See you tomorrow

10 comments:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

lol@ ''Mr. Hey You has become Mr. Hell No.... ''

Rashan Jamal said...

Really? Soliciting for ass on the internet now? Wow!

You needed to be yelled at. Come on with the no blogging stuff, yo!

Have a good drunken time!

Unknown said...

from "hey you" to "hell no"?!! damn that was quick!

Eb the Celeb said...

have a relaxing holiday missing... seems like you have a lot going on

and good luck getting that sexy time... I think i may need me some tie of that magnitude as well...lol

Jameil said...

yay for drinking! booo mr. hey you. wackness. sexy time? really? is this one of those feelings you get and then it passes? please clarify.

i.can't.complain. said...

ima throw a cyber middle finger at "mr hey u"

happy sexy time, D

-1-

Brittany said...

I'm like obsessed with Bridezilla.

Mr. Hell no...lol

. said...

one of my close friends love's them some bridezilla, just not my thing...lol

it seems like everyone went out for drinks last night. myself included. yay!

booo to mr. hey you.

sorry baby girl.

i love the randomness of this post. *smiles*

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Um... "I'm ready for some sexy time- Any volunteers?" You mean you gotta ask for some? And what exactly IS sexy time Ms. Chronicles of a Virgin?

Desy said...

@nigaqueen- it became so clear so quick...haha

@rah- i was thinking ebay, but i thought my blog fam would be upset that i didn't offer it here first...lol...

@80- he...smh... he was just a waste of five minutes

@eb- it is definitely a much needed break- you do the same girl

@jam-it has one of those here today, gone tomorrow feelings... i can't shake that...lol... but i'm still pretty much stagnant on waiting..

@ican't- *smile* see that's why i fucks with you (in true kb lingo...lol)...

@britt- that show had me dyin

@osn- honestly, men come and go with me... i'm unfortunately really used to it at this point.. so much so that i kick out ones that REALLY won't work.. thank you... this randomness was inspired by limited time and a need to post...lol

@68- hahahaha... it is really just me talking like i'm really gonna do something... i won't..lol... but sometimes i just throw it out there- and no, i don't need to ask, but bloggers can't see my sexy time face so i offer it here through my only medium-words...