Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sucked in

All weekend...
I've accomplished nothing...
except celebrating
and successfully watching every tv movie playing.

Laziness was just calling my name.
I didn't even really make any blog rounds
I just read a bit, but didn't really comment
I slept gloriously in the middle of the day

I did go out one night (Friday)
THAT was AWESOME.
I hung out with some great people and met a few others.
But Sat thru Sun was spent on this futon being sore as hell ('specially my thighs).

Oreo consumption..
Cooking for my parents..
Leisurely bathing and light reading
I've been sucked in

I should have written something
I got alot of things rollin around in my mind
Damn- this lightening is making me nervous
I'll be around...

17 comments:

dejanae said...

see u 'round then
i been lazy too

James Tubman said...

you deserve to be lazy

take a weekend and enjoy it

flawsandall said...

hey girl

your title "sucked it" sounded really naughty..lol...i know i have durry mind..lol

. said...

awwwwwwww.
i understand weekends like that.
weekends when all you can do is just relax and vibe.

i hope you feel at least slightly rejuvenated.
*smiles*

who? said...

your weekend was better than mine...

Queen of My Castle said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me. LOL

dessex said...

i wish I cold sleep in the middle of the day...so what did you cook for your parents?

Jameil said...

successfully watching every tv movie playing? hilarious. i hope no lifetime! i can't stand that channel w/it's all the same movies!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Sounds like fun!

MsRoxy said...

Hey I got ur text (although I can't respond )CONGRATULATIONS!!! Life must feel awesome for you right now. (yes there's internet in Jamaica, lol)

Jinta said...

the body needs a rest, and the mind too.

sounds like bliss

swag_ambassador said...

u should write an ode to oreos lol.. cause it seems like yall have a love affair goin on. LOL

HI desy :)

Shay said...

lazy days can hurt but feel good at the same time, damn I think I just came out of one of those, and then sucked right back in now. Lifetime Moive Network needs to have their plug pulled. LOL

i.can't.complain. said...

im not mad about it

u needed the rest

-1-

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Girl, I had no idea what I was going to read here when I clicked the link. I saw your blog tittle and the tittle of your latest post. I said wow, I guess she is no longer a virgin.

One Man’s Opinion said...

It's okay to be lazay, damn it....Although i am not sure why your thighs are hurting...Sound inappropriate. LOL

Smaragd said...

hallo you!

congratulations on ace-ing ur Praxis, didnt expect any less from u babe.

so why do ur thighs hurt huhn? *wink*