Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF

Just writing that title makes me think of Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, and all that....

So I couldn't wait. After 3 weeks of waiting for the results, waking up this morning knowing that $30 dollars was the only thing separating me from knowing my results on the Praxis just overwhelmed me and I called to find out.


*dramatic pause*


I passsed! I passed! I passed! *happy dance*

*long exhalation*

There is nothing like this feeling right now.. I am elated and I feel as though I'm walking on water. I can't even contain this koolaid smile I got right now.

*sigh*

I'm going to go tell the world now- but know that you were first. Bye fam...!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!! now go out and celebrate!!

Jameil said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!

Don said...

you handled your business. it aint like i didn't know you would...it appears you always do.

1/3 said...

aww congrats desy!!!!!!!! Please go out a celebrate. You so deserve it:-)

Queen of My Castle said...

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am actually sitting here smiling as I type this comment. You did it, babes!

Unknown said...

read it on facebook... left you a comment... but YAY(!!!)... congrats to you desy!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Good for you! Glad I looked it up! I was wondering why you were happy about being on drugs...

I guess I better read further back and stay up to date...

Adei von K said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! You better get it, girl!!! We all knew you could do it!

Brittany said...

Congrats. I know the feeling!

. said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!


congratulations!

Rashan Jamal said...

That's what I'm talking about... Can I borrow some money when you get your good job? LOL

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

James Tubman said...

congratulations des

I know how important this was to you and you never quit

you did big brother proud

my cool aid is now competing with yours lol

kit von b. said...

congrats babe!!!!!!

-KB

Jinta said...

hey, congratulations