Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At her finest

I'm up. But I haven't gotten out of bed. Instead, I've turned the on the television and I pulled the laptop on my tummy. I'm supposed to be getting ready right now because I haven't prepared for a last minute diagnostic that I signed up for (this is the xtra work I was talking about). I'm a little bit more relaxed because the client won't be there until noon, and I'll probably get to the clinic early enough to prepare, but if I get too comfortable, I will fall back asleep. My day today? Preparation for diagnostic, then diagnostic for 2 hours, starting on the report while psychically getting something to eat. Stopping at 5 so I can create the powerpoint presentation for my research class at 6 on the 20pg report I wrote this weekend (shouldn't be too hard). Drive over to campus, listen to presentations and do one of my own, hopefully get out before 9 and start on the 45min drive home.

Can I just say that I had a dream that someone rear ended me? Well, I was in the middle of traffic, so I back up, and I backed right into the front of someone's car. A well dressed bum kept telling me she was ok and would be happy if I just cut her a check. The back of my ride was WRECKED and hers was cool... *smh*... I hope I'm not foreshadowing

Man... procrastination is SO at her finest this morning... Alright, I'm getting up and getting started. I'm already a 1/2 hour behind schedule....

11 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Dont you just love when you blogging about all the other stuff your suppose to be doign besides blogging...lol

Make sure you dont drive in reverse at all today!

swag_ambassador said...

your schedule gives me a headache LOL

1/3 said...

LOL I'm mad ur blogging before your presentation but I feel you at the same time lol. Anyway I hope you did great on your presentation:-)

kit von b. said...

smh @ u blogging about this before getting ur shit done.

not really. i'm the same way.

that paper sounds hellacious.

-KB

Jazzy said...

See this is an example of productive procrastination. So you're not doing what you should be doing...the point is your are still doing something just as important...BLOGGING!!! lol

Good luck with that presentation!

PS: I wont even consider the possibility of that dream - that's bad business. Well dressed bum though? the hell...

Adei von K said...

dream about a crash... you're going to crash when you finish with your projects. yes? no?

ah, the end of the year stress. i personally think procrastination pushes you to do better. pressure helps, you know?

Unknown said...

i feel ya. procrastination will be the death of me!

Brittany said...

School, school, and more school. I feel you.

Rashan Jamal said...

wanna talk about procrastination? I had to be at work at 8, so I didn't even go to sleep at all and still was late to work. Up all night downloading music.

Jameil said...

i don't want you to be blogging while behind schedule. addict.

guerreiranigeriana said...

haha...procrastination is a b*tch!!!...but let her tell it...hope the diagnostic went well...i've been having crazy dreams lately too...hmmmnnn...i'm craving garlic pizza right now...