Saturday, April 12, 2008

Damn Damn Damn

I have got a sea of things to do, and I'm so not ready. All I want is to lounge around my house and watch Lord of the Rings (which is currently playin in the background)...

I didn't go out last night. Instead, I hung around at a friend's house for most of the afternoon and some of the evening. She brought me to tears I laughed so hard. And she told me some things about myself that made me really look at myself in the mirror. I think she's probably one of the best people I have around me, because she is sooo honest with me and makes sure that I continue to grow as a person. It's ashame our friendship didn't blossom earlier

I want a real date. I haven't had a real date in ages... AGES.... and I want one; with a nice guy, that I may or may not be interested in romantically, but is fun to be around none the less

I think I like investing in blog relationships. You've read this person's thoughts for a good period of time and to actually get the opportunity to have discourse is really great. I wonder if in time they can truly become friendships....hmmm

I was deeply disappointed in someone this week. It hurt my heart so bad that I cried a bit. It's hard wishing growth when it just doesn't happen...

I WANNA HAVE SEX....... there I said it. Now that that is out of my system, I can comfortably fall in line in maintaining my virginity...*smh*... riiiiiight...lol

Why did I volunteer for more school work when I have too much already?... sigh- I just hate passing up learning opportunities, but DAMN.... It always happens to me. I get exciting about the new learning opportunity, but get tormented by the work I've just added to my regimen.... *deep breath in, deep breath out*... I can handle it... and I know it's good for me...

Man- and I started this post with nothin to say...lol

14 comments:

who? said...

ewww... lotr?

I didn't go out last night either. nobody was coming out in the thunderstorms.

I've not had a real date in months... trying to change that

blog relationships... hmmmm

I disappoint myself.

I WANNA HAVE SEX TOO! waiting for a call back though...

it's a good thing you're furthering your education by taking on the task of making more work for yourself. it shows how dedicated you are to what you do.

= )

Brittany said...

I want to go on a date too...just like you with someone i may or may not be interested in.

BUT...i don't want to have sex..lol

Chari said...

hehehehe...sex..sex....sex...there's so much of it in the air...I think they should name this year the year of teh sex or sth, silly....please o dnt have sex ooo...I love you the way u are...

Jazzy said...

A real date? The last real date I had is the reason why I haven't had one in a while. LOL!

Blog relationships...yeah me too. I think I've made some real friends.

What did the person do to disappoint you?

lmao@ the sex comment...saying something out loud usually makes me just want it more, but if it helps you abstain...then do you girl!

One Man’s Opinion said...

I'll tell you why you volunteered for extra school work....Because you wanna HAVE SEX, that's why. LOL. Stick to your guns, baby sister. You got it.
Heck, I want you to go out on a date with a nice guy too. Are there no nice guys at your school?

Jameil said...

yay for good friends man. i'm so glad i got to see some of mine this weekend! it was fab! i should come home more often! get those learning opps while you can! sex can wait and i'm sure you know your wanting it is a phase that will pass.

Eb the Celeb said...

I want a real date too... I dont think I have ever had a "real" date. Yeah I know... it sucks...

and girl.. you better NOT have sex. You've waited this long... you've overcome the hardest time in your life where you are pressured to do so . I think you should most definitely wait to get married now. You are rare in the game, your hubby will really love you for you.

Desy said...

@can- i hope you aren't thinkin a date and sex are synonymous...lol... cause it's not about 'gettin some butt'...

@britt- haha, maybe not today... but eventually u will have ur moment as well

@char- awww thanx hun... i'm doin my best to hold it down

@diva- they just said some things that made me realize they still feel entitled to things that honestly, they aren't. a lack of appreciation *smh*

@one- i'm in a program of ALL women... mostly white. there is a total of 4 guys in the program. one married, two taken, and one is too old for me... lmao- volunteering for more word to offset my sexual desires... interesting

@j- yeh, it kinda already has... and i appreciate my (good) friends each and every day, more and more

@eb- have u cleaned up your page yet?... cause i'm not tryin to have my computer crashin...lol...

Rashan Jamal said...

I know how you hate when people comment on old posts, but you'll make an exception for me this time. LOL

Nah, nevermind. We've already discussed this post, so disregard this comment. LOL

kit von b. said...

awwwww.

i didnt go out friday night either. i didnt really care tho. wowzas!!! i didnt shake my ass this weekend!

i like the relationship i have with you bitches too. it's pretty awesome.

-KB

Jinta said...

ok. i'm sitting here grinning like a cheshire cat. this is one of those times you can read my mind, so i leave no comment

soumynona said...

I've been on the scene a bit of late, it's not what its cracked up to be, but I did kick it Sat night! Blog relationships are pressure free goodies to have. People you can rely on indeed. First time Sex is over rated unless close attention is paid to foreplay, so unless you have a little tender with those skills you might want to wait until the ring is on the finger.

James Tubman said...

don't you have sex with yourself everyday lol

all i can say is whether you do or not don't feel guilty about it either way

guilt is a horrible feeling

and if you think that you might feel guilty later on don't do it

Desy said...

@rashan- always wanna brag that we talk...lol

@kb- u shoulda called... we could have aimed the night away...lol

@jintu- mmmm, read your mind??... have i become that talented even before u've flown to Orlando and... maybe i shouldn't finish that statement...lol

@soum- oh, i'm a QUEEN at foreplay... and must be there... prior to.. cause wetness needs to make an appearance before any kind of penetration

@james- well, not EVERY day...lol...