Saturday, February 23, 2008

From my mind...

This is what happens when I am home on a Friday night with Jill Scott and others singing bout... well... ya know...lol... From the mind of a virgin...

Disclaimer: The following contains adult content and is graphic in nature...


"Baby…."

He said it so soft and so right that I felt myself shiver.

"What do you want from me?" It came out as a plea rather than a real question. I was lost, trying to figure out what it was he wanted me to be or do or say. I pulled the sweatshirt over my naked frame and sat on the corner of the bed. He came to sit next to me. He took my legs and brought them to rest on top of his lap, focusing his eyes on them as he spoke.

"I don't know how long I have wanted this. You next to me, an image that I have carried with me, keeping me smiling on my loneliest nights. I mean, damn girl, you've been by my side from jump and loved me before I was shit. You're the only one I trusted with my everything and you never did me dirty. Never once, even when I probably deserved it. And in D.C. when they asked me where I wanted my next assignment to be, I said here. Because of you. I missed you so damn much. I wanted to be around you again, seein your face when I told you something funny. Catchin all those mental photos of you that I have never been able to catch. Eyes closed, head back, moanin at the touch of my lips on your neck…"

His eyes raked over my face, stopping at my lips and then following the trip of his finger that gently traveled down one side of my neck, lingering at the notch where my ribs met, and then traveled its way up the other side, finally resting into my hair line. He gripped a mass of my hair and forced my eyes to meet his. Everything he couldn't say was written in detail in those warm pools of mahogany brown. His other hand, which had been resting on my legs, kneaded its way up my shin, caressing my thigh, finally resting on my ass. He gripped me trying to shift my body to sit atop of him.

"Stop…." A whisper.

"Do you really want me to?" A distorted mumble because his mouth was occupied on my neck.

"Ummmm…." A moan

"Was that yes or no?" Another mumble

"Fuck…." An exhaled breath

"I can." A promise

His hand went from my ass, to the top of my thigh pushing my legs apart. He took one finger and gently traced my inner thigh, causing quivers to shoot up and down my spine. I opened my legs wider, inviting his hand to travel higher. I could feel the smile on his lips against my neck as he caused my body to react to him. He began strokin my clit, slow and hard, teasing the surrounding flesh. The sound coming from me expressed the deep satisfaction I felt at his touch. His movements were rhythmic, like waves crashing against the shore, causing my heart to follow his beat. Faster and faster his hand moved as wider and wider my legs became. My breath labored and strained, were mingled with "Fuck" filled moans. I could feel the moisture come and as I came, he took a taste of me. Watching him lick my essence off of his fingers made me reach for him, but he pushed my hand away.

"I'm not done eating."

With that, he lifted me off of the bed and placed me down on the area rug sitting atop his hardwood floors. He pushed the sweatshirt up just above my navel, exposing the object of his desire. My pussy can feel the intensity of his gaze and he licked his lips in anticipation. He then brought his eye to meet mine as his hand revisited my clit. He wanted to watch me come. I tried to maintain eye contact, but the sensations climbing from between my legs gripped me and I had to close my eyes against it. And then, his lips. He kissed and sucked on my inner thigh savoring the interaction of his lips and tongue on my skin. My back arched and I grasp the rug beneath me. He moved inch by inch leaving a trail of wetness along my leg as he came closer and closer to my pussy. I bit my lip so as not to let the scream escape me. Finally his lips met mine. He continued to kiss and suck and kiss and suck, sexin me with his mouth. He drank my juice and continued to fingerfuck me deep and hard. The orgasm started from there, my core, and reverberated out from cell to cell. It hit me like ice water on a hot summer day; muscles tense, skin stinging, mouth wide open, words gone from my mind. I couldn't breath in and I didn't really know why. It had never happened quite like that for me before and as my body began to relax and I was able to take in air, I felt him watching me. I opened my eyes and he was engorging himself on the view of me post climax, immersing himself with my image in that state. He moved from between my legs to being next to me, laying on his side, hand supporting his head, a 3rd grade expression on his face.

"What?" I wasn't sure if I could handle the response

"I made you cum." Jackass- I wasn't mad that he said it, but he sang it like little kids did when they were gonna tell and all I could wonder was Shit, is he gonna tell?

12 comments:

James Tubman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Tubman said...

wow

last night must have been a nice night for you lol

great description

kind of messed up at the end though

i wonder what the last sentence was about

were you cheating or was he cheating

UnNaked Soul said...

quite intense.. where's the violin sound and soft music?

guerreiranigeriana said...

was he gonna tell who?...why would he tell?...nice description though...and here i was thinking i was reading chronicles of a virgin...

Jinta said...

explosive night

what's there for him to tell? was it his 1st time?

Desy said...

haha- to all... the woman is cheating on her significant other with her best friend....

flawsandall said...

oh shit..i just found my clone....

a virgin and a freak waiting to be unleashed

Unknown said...

wow. chronicles of a virgin???! are we sure about that?!...lol..graphic but tastefully done. another great piece desy.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

impresive, vivid, arousing

i.can't.complain. said...

great, desy.

way to make my (involuntary) celibacy easier.

*insert sarcasm here*

even though im strugglin' i gotta keep it real and say that this is an excellent post.

cant wait for more.

-1-

jinni said...

Nice,erotic piece:Love the way u arouse the sensual without being vulgar.Wd love to know if its authorbiographical?Inviting u to check my blog:
http://jinni-musingsofalostsoul.blogspot.com/

swag_ambassador said...

i like i like.... really.