Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm just a bill + randomness




For those of you who are wondering how a bill becomes a law- School house rock was my show man...lol


That of course is another random video cause I'm really not gonna sit here and talk about bills becoming laws.


For whatever reason- I'm in the mood to break off a couple of poems (i know you don't like them, but avert your eyes if you can't deal)


His roots are woven into my souls comfort, where I rest my woes. With each step the pounding of his message resounds in my bones: "You are one with me, one mind, one body, one beat". His heaven gives light to days for me, with notes from the string in his throat guiding the path my sway will take. His spirit reverberates, quaking my knees shakin' my teeth, demanding that I be more powerful than he 'fore I am Queen. Creator of the tears running through the veins of every breath nurturing all from my very breast. Educator to the seeds of earth that he shall push to know their roots. Their roots... woven into my souls comfort where I rest my tomorrows.

_______________________________________________

He’s got me feelin like the moon… attracted to somethin with no understandin of how it happen; Circulatin continuously with sights of he in my minds eye hopin and prayin he’d always keep me locked in my rotation. He’s got me feelin like the sea…exploring me with his tools to discover the treasures I keep beneath the surface; Waitin in hunger for the time when he can nourish himself with my riches. He’s got me feelin like Mother Earth… reliant on his heat to cultivate fruits to feed my children; Anticipatin his release onto my surface time and time again with his wetness providing my thirst so as not to become emblazed by his fire. He’s got me feelin like open plains as he takes his time to explore God’s gifts to man, climbing high ‘til my mountains have been conquered, and delving deep into my valleys until he hears his footprints echo. He’s got be feelin like I should…He’s got me feelin damn good

Gotta do homework....

8 comments:

Don said...

You have to do your homework and I have to catch my breath. lol.

You're a little too young to be knowing what it do, don't you think?

You are effortless in your ability to convey passion. It runs that deep, huh?

Don said...

wow @ this word verification

xlxsxy



~2

Rashan Jamal said...

School House Rock was the ish...

I averted my eyes, but then I actually read them. You know i don't know nothing about poetry, but I liked them.

Are these new ones, or from the archives?

Jameil said...

i'm just a bill was my joint!!

who? said...

I'm Just a bill was POPPIN back in second grade!

ummm... diggin the poetry. I have an extensive collection of it... as a matter of fact I just posted one. check it out tell me what you think

Desy said...

@don- it could... only time will tell

@rj - archives... i have some new inspiration but i'm not sure if i'll be postin those

@jameil- WORD!...lol

@caesar- i'm a lover of poetry... i'll def try to swing through your site

Jazzy said...

I can't say that I'm really in to poetry but these were definitely hot!

Desy said...

thank you much diva- those who aren't into poetry are the one's i try to affect the most because i think those who appreciate words can appreciate my poetic thought process with the right word combinations...