Friday, March 21, 2008

A blog dialogue continued...

This is where it all began~ and so it continues...

At this point, Lea is beginning to really get bored because she is sitting on the single couch performing fellatio on her now empty Corona bottle.

Ummmm….’ Jinta can’t tear his eye away and he begins to rub my back.

‘Don’t even think about it’ I slap one of his hands and he laughs.

'Come now, I’ll treat you better than AdufĂ©,’ chuckling as he said it.

‘You fuckin better’

Everyone is talking amongst themselves, probably about Lea because she’s beginning to moan at the joy she’s giving this bottle, which echos… because it’s a bottle.

‘Lea, do you and your…uh…friend… want a room?’ James can’t even look in her direction and Diva is ‘rolling on the floor laughing her ass off’ at Lea’s antics.

‘Nawww… I’m straight. I’m just practicing for later tonight since obviously nothing is going on right now.’

‘Well, no one is admitting anything which tells me that everyone is being pretty honest on their post,’ 80 says as he glances over at Britt who smiles in response.

‘But not everyone is posting about their personal life. In fact, when lookin around this room, most of the posts that I’ve read that have nothing to do with what is currently going on in their lives primarily comes from the chromosome gifted ‘Y’s up in here,’ Deja putting out what every woman blogger has thought at some point in time.

‘Excuse me? Ya’ll know all my shit…. well… most of it anyway, Rashan says as he glances in my direction.

‘Yeah, I always fuckin write about my every day shit. And I don’t fuckin sugar coat either,’ Adonis adds

‘We know. We’ve read your last post. Still can’t believe you put her gov’t name out there like that,’ Diva shakin her head, thinking ‘so young’

Guerreiranigeriana in that beautiful accent of hers pulled the attention of the men who appreciated her addition. ‘Not everyone has to put their life story in every single post. I mean, there are bigger things in this world and the blog world is a wonderful place to build awareness for some of you less informed Americans.’

‘That’s true, but the reason people read blogs is to get to know you also. What good is your point of view if I don’t know who you are?’ Deja countering

‘TouchĂ©,’ Niga concedes. ‘Sorry boys, she does have a point there.’

‘No one is forcing anyone to read. If you don’t like what you see in my posts, don’t visit, or comment,’
One Man’s Opinion finally finding a reason to add to the conversation.

‘But most of us have good blog etiquette, and when someone comments on our page, it’s only courteous to do the same. And One Man, from a personal stand point, I enjoy your blog, even though I don’t always comment. But being curious about the experiences of the mental behind the posts is only natural, is it not?’ I look at him intensely and challenge him to refute.

‘Okay, okay… I guess you have a point there,’ he throws his hands up and offers me a slow smile, enjoying the challenge I offered.

‘Sometimes it is difficult to reveal yourself and not everyone wants to do it,’ Charles talking more to himself than to the group and he looks with eyes unseeing thinking more than likely of his ex.

1/3 gets up and walks over to him, placin a gentle hand on his back and he glances at her, really looking at her, and smiles.

‘But we offer comfort, not judgement. Half the time, we offer humor as well, which can soothe also. What are you scared of,’ Zephi states

‘I’m not scared of a thing. I was vulnerable when I wrote about my love for sandwiches.’ Soumy humorously adds, which causes the room to break out in laughter.

‘Well is there anything that anyone would like to add now. I mean, since we are all here, might as well put yourself out there,’ Eb inquires.

‘So we can be like you? No thanks,’ Jameil replies automatically.

Eb looks at her surprised at the reaction.

‘Nawww, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just saying, not everyone has something deep to put out there like kissin another blogger. Some of us live regular lives and don’t have shocking stories for days,’ Jameil says thinking of her confession post and the reactions she received.

I nod my head in agreeance.

‘You know you got some secrets so I don’t know why you over there nodding your head like that,’ Roxy calling me out.

‘Who?’ Me doin my mock question thing

‘You, that’s who…,’

‘Me…uh-uh. I’m a virgin remember? I’m completely innocent,’ I put on my most innocent face and look around the room

‘Look, just cause you aint have sex doesn’t mean you are innocent. I’m sure if I gave you this Corona, you would know what to do with it,’ Lea adds, gesturing with the very bottle she had just had a private moment with.

‘Ummmmm… no. Especially not that bottle.’

At this point, the rooms attention is burning through my flesh as they are wondering about what Roxy means. (See this is why you shouldn’t have friends who blog cause they already know all your business….lol.)

‘Please, share,’ Jinta shifts from behind me and takes a front row seat.

I look around and see the curiousity of my fellow bloggers and finally I just get up walk to the center of the room (cause I gotta be the center…lol) and start spewing all of my confessions:

I CONFESS…. I am in love with my homegirl Roxy’s legs. I would be a lesbian for an hour if she’d allow me to lick whip cream and honey off of them.

I CONFESS… I dated my high school choral teacher while he was in the process of getting a divorce.

I CONFESS… he is not the only married man that I've dated.

I CONFESS… I am having a phone affair with a blogger.

‘I KNEW IT!’ Diva stands up and points at Rashan.

‘No, it’s not Rashan, so let it go…’ laughing a little

She looks at him and looks at me. He shrugs his shoulder and I just look at her.

‘How did you know my suspicions?’ Not giving up her beliefs

‘Just cause we’re not having a phone affair does not mean that I don’t talk to him.’

‘Well then who is it?’

‘Now if I told you that, I would be giving you all my secrets.’

‘I thought that is what all of this was about..,’ 1980 adds

‘Look, do you want me to finish confessing or not?’

'Yes, please continue. This shit is good.’ I.can’t.complain says to the room as she pulls out some popcorn from no where.

‘I CONFESS… I hate my aunt and uncle because they haven’t kept in touch with me since my mom died and they know all the things I’ll never get the chance to learn because they didn’t want to share.'

‘I CONFESS…I get blog jealous. When I see someone who has commented on someone else’s page but not mine, I get a little sad, and jealous.’

‘I CONFESS…I’ve kissed a girl.’

‘I CONFESS… I really am a virgin.’

‘I CONFESS… There are a few bloggers that I would fly to visit tomorrow, and no, they are not only men- so get that out your head. It’s just cause I love love love their posts and wonder what a day would be like with them showin me around their city.’

‘And I CONFESS… I masturbate on a regular basis. Thank you for listening to my confessions.’

I go back to my seat next to Jameil and Jinta who have yet to pick up their jaws and as I look around the room, everyone is lookin at me.

‘What…?’ I shrug and smile my third-grade-didn’t-do-it smile.

‘Oh well, you wanted to know.’

26 comments:

Jazzy said...

WOW...serious confessions there girl!

I'm not so nosey that I would badger you to find out who you're getting at in the blog world, but I do think, if you've gotta be secretive about somthing like that, then that's usually not a good sign.

You really came wit it...loved the way you unraveled the confessions.

Don said...

*pouring hot sauce on my popcorn*

Damn, this better than watching The Wire.

You should be a TV writer. Seriously.

who? said...

HOLY SHIT!

You dropped more bombshells than a Korean in the '60's!

*Speechless*

who? said...

Oh, and I so agree with don. I'd love to have you work with me on my current projects

Jameil said...

lmao @ Diva shakin her head, thinking ‘so young’. the one-liners were the funniest things. i must come off as terribly judgemental... i really don't get all bent out of shape abt how others live their lives. do you.

Eb the Celeb said...

I love how I'm always the one causing trouble or in some sort of controvery...LOL

Rashan Jamal said...

Who are the bloggers you would fly to go visit? Name names shawty! LOL

High school teacher...scandalous. I want a separate post on that like right now.

I'm gonna have to read Lea's blog after the whole bottle scene. Crazy!

1/3 said...

lol are you implying that something is going on with me and charles? lol girl I wish! :sigh: If only he blogged more LMAO j/k

Some deep confessions. Is there a part 3? You got an art of storytelling for real lol

soumynona said...

I liked this so much I almost want to share some of my secrets with you...but they are far dirtier than these "cute" little deeds
-LOL

Adei von K said...

Nice!!! I love the round table convo!!!

These are some confessions!!!

and who's team are you on?? *crosses fingers and hopes for Team Diva*

The OE said...

I confess nothing lest I reveal something Top Secret

Desy said...

@diva- you've never asked, so badgering is definately out of the question- this is just an exaggerated ripple from a pebble.

@don-hahaha... i don't know if i could handle the pressure of beating the last episode...

@adonis- lmao@ koreans comment. what kinda projects?

@j-haha- again... just the ripple from the pebble..haha; and no i always try to bite back my judging since i know i have absolutely no room to do so.

@eb-haha, tru

@rah-always wanting people to reveal stuff... weren't my confessions enough for you man! trynna suck me dry...lol

@1/3- i remembered that he said he had a blog crush on you and i figured he'd be ok with the pairing (even tho i don't know if he'll even read this...lol)... and i KNEW you would be ok with it...lol. he's so sweet :sigh: i ditto your sentiment about his posting

@soumy-ooooo- really??? what do i need to do to hear those???

@stace- thanx for comin thru! i just finished your post... very nice.

sorry- Reppin that Team Jameil all day every day

i.can't.complain. said...

desy

u're the woMAN for this.

im slow so it took me a minute w figure out what u were doing with this post.

then i started 2 recognize the names.

ive read most of your posts all the way from when u started blogging, but i always felt there was this air of mystery about u.

and now...

whew, now ms. girl

i feel like im one step closer 2 knowing u.

thnx for sharing.

from the choral teacher, to the blog affair, to blog jealousy(which i have too), to the lesbian honey leg licking fantasy.

u rock.

and.... i think u've inspired my new post.

watch for your shout out.

-1-

p.s. your writing is AMAZING

fuckgoogle said...

Hole lee shit. bookmarks...rss feeds.
Plans to email, opts not to. I'll lurk a little while longer.

Nice.

who? said...

I'm developing ideas for some drama film... basically sharpening my skills... but I'm liking my ideas, so the next step is giving personality to characters and knowing where I'm going with the pilot script. I'm saying it would be cool if you could write with me because you write so well

James Tubman said...

nice

i would never have the courage to confess anything like the stuff that you confessed

i always want to look good in the eyes of others

this is my main flaw but i'll eventually get over it

MsRoxy said...

Luckily I've been in situations more awkward than this so all can say is


U mad?

Like you really put "My homegirl Roxy" I just thought you put "my homegirl" at first.

Good thing I know how much you love men, otherwise I'd be nervous. lol.

dessex said...

that was interesting especailly the part about roxy and honey I don'tknow where that came from.

Unknown said...

confessions, confessions!! but i'm looking forward to future posts expanding on some of these confessions. now i'm off to find pics of roxy's legs!

Desy said...

@the oe- ooooooooooook then

@i.can't- wow, i didn't know that you'd read that much (i don't have a site meter.. i just go based off of comments). with this confessions opportunity that i was given, i figured what the hell, might as well go all out right...? lol. *keepin her eye out for next post*

@lou- lurk away

@adonis- that's great that you are actually completing something like that... most people start then stop projects. i don't mind giving input or contributing...jus say when...

@james- are you telling me that i no longer look good in your eyes?...

to be open, honest, vulnerable, and accepted feels alot better than being secretive, guarded, and accepted... at least that's how i feel about it...

@roxy- haha, you've always known my appreciation for them legs...; but tru, my lesbianism would only last an hour (if that) before i would start missing the touch of a man

@dessex- it came from the recesses of my mind

@1980-who said anything about expanding?...lol

dejanae said...

lmao
good post
u put some good ish out there
now gon head and expound.lol

lea78 said...

At this point, Lea is beginning to really get bored because she is sitting on the single couch performing fellatio on her now empty Corona bottle.
-----------------------------------
Who is this freaky girl name lea. LOL, but uh yeah that was good, when do we get the next one. I want to do something like this. You know how G and Miz are doing their thing, I need a daily soap opera though. good ish, I masturbate all the time as well. So you are not alone there

James Tubman said...

of course not desy

i'm just saying that I admire your willingness to be open about who you really are

even though my blog does represent my personality, there are still some things i will never tell

Anonymous said...

Ok...you got me roped in. Consider me a regular!

Desy said...

@deja- expound....? who...? me....?

@james- and i definately respect your choices and how you go about your blog... but it won't stop me from waiting for at least one reveal...lol

@sojourn- hahaha, you are most welcome into the craziness of my mind...

Jinta said...

i confess...when i get my hands on you....