Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fiend collabo

Me and 80 did a collabo (not that he claimed it on his site- but i'll still claim you- cause IIIIIII'm not ashamed of my collabos...lol- j/k 80. I know u wuv me...) about a situation where a man is givin up his obsession with sex for a higher livin- celibacy; versus the response of his sexual obsession...

Please read his prior to reading mine- RASHAN!!!...*mumbles 'never followin directions..' ...lol

A laughable thought, my sweet addict, your abandon of bodily union to follow the concrete lined house of convenance. My lascivious nature calls to her salacious mirror found in the bends of your veins that carries your most intimate impurities to your heart, which knows your true stance. The titillation of my hips as they are crushed and burned by your taste provides that hit and as your eyes roll back, I now you need it, my sweet. Need me and all that I can do for you within that moment. I see that greed in you; even as you deny me, your glance grazes the spread of my thighs and I purrr at its assault. I, sadistic in my desire to be consumed by your abuse, yearn for that unyielding grind of your bone within me. Your mastery of invading my form shows of your dedication to the practice, and yet you turn away? Do you think developing an austere air will wash you clean of your compulsion for consumption? Yes truly laughable, my sweet.

As you begin to feel the incursion of deprivation under your skin, you'll turn to me, just as you've always done. You shake your head, but even now, your hands twist within themselves already itching to carve the curves of my lower back. And as I move, I can see the erection ensue filling with your concocted elixir and I lick m
y lips ready to drink. Come to me my sweet addict; feast on my form inhaling my mahogany scent and be satiated. And as lust becomes pleasure, you will find love in the intoxicating moment of orgasm where inhibition is inevitable and I embrace you in that state. Why place yourself in destitution when you know you will be in the folds of my bed soon after. Just stay, my sweet, stay as my bedfellow and overdose on our physical synthesis. I promise not to disappoint…

Part II of yesterday's scene will be created and posted on Friday where I am going to admit my confession for Makin the Blog; (don't wanna be late with my assignment)

10 comments:

E. Christian Wallace said...

I had no idea that there was a collabo going on..I just happened to be looking around. I saw '80's part earlier. Both of you are great. I knowed (real word) when I saw the word "salacious" that it was going to be a good read. I like that word. I'm going to have to stop by more often and see what's going on. Perhaps I will become a great writer.

Unknown said...

you are definitely a "word connoisseur"...i loved this. i think it turned out pretty damn good.

flawsandall said...

nice one...

the description in this post is enough to make any celibate guy go have sex..lol

waiting for part two

dejanae said...

good stuff
keep it coming

1/3 said...

This is hot desy. Like I told 1980 I'm jealous of yall writing skills lol. nice collabo:-)

Don said...

ish.



damn....


I must be a freak, cause you I swear I just experienced a mental orgasm.

Anonymous said...

Heavy...Heavy

James Tubman said...

ok

i get these posts now

this is a way for you to live out your desire to have sex without actually having it

i'm probably the only one that didn't pick up on that until now

when you finally do the do you probably won't even write like this anymore

Desy said...

@e.wallace- thanks for stoppin by. i'm glad you enjoyed it

@80-i agree homie. it was def a good collabo

@zephi-lol... that's my hope- i can turn any man to sin (even tho i won't...hahaha)

@deja- thanx

@1/3- you got skills yourself, so don't even sweat this..haha. i'm waitin for you hot and heavy post..

@don- hahaha... i tried to be vivid, but damn, it's like that?...*patting myself on the back*

@b.more- that's how i felt writing it

@james- you're right. i will have something to actually pull from so my writing will change (hopefully for better)... only time will tell on that one...

Rashan Jamal said...

So I followed instructions and read both, since you called me out. Whatever I like seeing my name in lights even if you are complaining about me. LOL

You sound mad evil in this post, like a succubus or something. Good stuff.