Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A blog dialogue

1980 opens the door to find Britt, our last guest, standin at the door holdin Coronas and limes.

Sorry I’m late’ slight shrug and a sweet smile decorate her face.
Not a problem beautiful- just glad you could make it; ripped jeans and all,’ he chuckled.

’80, are you gonna stand by the door all day starin at Britt, or are you gonna let the girl in so that we can get this thing started!?’
can’t complain shouts

Britt rushes past 80 and walks into the living to find a sea of bloggers sitting around with a mixture of liquors, playin a game of I’ve Never to pass the time.

‘Damn girl, it’s about time that you got yourself here. Ooooo- presents!’ with a quick grab, Lea swiftly swipes the Corona’s and with one smooth motion, twists the top off and takes it to the head while everyone watches in…. well… amazement.

Brittney takes a seat next to Charles and he does one of those one armed brotherly hugs that makes a girl feel loved (you know, in that platonic way).

Jameil is in mid bite of the soon to be devoured waffle fry from Chick. ‘Ummm, are we really gonna do this? I mean, I know I said I would, but I don’t know if I can.’

I snatch a fry, just barely dogging the infamous *side eye*, and watch the reactions of everyone in the room.

Rashan looks over at Diva, who shrugs. 1/3 catches Charles’ eye and has a full conversation without a word about what Jameil just said (or so I assume).

‘Look- I didn’t miss out on some dick to be teased by this. We said we were gonna do it, so we better,’ Lea slightly slurred. There wasn’t much that she had ‘nevered’ so her drink intake was slightly higher than the rest.

James, who had been silent for most of the night, finally spoke up,’ I think that this is necessary for us. I mean, I just think that it’s time for us to get real with one another. Some of us are aware of each other, and some of us aren’t; but after tonight, we will have a full view of one another, mind body and soul. So…. who’s ready to begin?’

Don shifts his weight, pulling the attention of the room.
‘Nawww, I’m not ready- i'm not gonna cross that line first.’

‘That’s not what you said last night,’ Eb states just under her breath; however, loud enough for the room to catch.

‘What happen last night?’ Rashan looks from Don to Eb back to Don.

Simultaneously
Nothin’ ‘We kissed’

WHAT!?’ Soumy looks over at Eb, back to Don and then collects himself a bit.

‘Such a strong reaction comin from someone who is supposedly only a ‘blog’ husband. Or are the feelings there a bit deeper,’ I couldn’t resist inquiring…

'Ooop, raa-tid. Me dun need to hear dis' Roxy tappin into those aged Jamaican roots. I laugh (cause Roxy bein Jamaican is a trip)

‘Look, we are suppose to be confessing any lies/secrets that currently or have formally been posted on our blogs; not talking about love lust and all that is… weird,
’ Rashan says lookin between the threesome.

‘Why are you so interested in what is fact or fiction on our posts? I mean, does anyone really care anyway?’

Everyone stops, and looks at Adonis

‘Hell yeah we care. Are you suggestin that you haven’t been honest on your posts?’ Diva’s gaze was piercing.

Nawww, nawww, not I. I’m just sayin…,’ voice fading at the intensity of her eye contact.

‘Well someone in this room is lyin about their shit; so who is it?,’ Deja’s voice revealing her frustration.

‘All I know is that someone isn’t bein real,’ Soumy glaring at Eb as he pipes up.

‘Look- it was just a damn kiss, and I haven’t been lyin on my posts. I always keeps it authentic…,’ Eb said

Whatever’ mumbled Soumy

‘Hey, hey, hey, don’t get twisted up over yesterday. That wasn’t suppose to happen. Trust, Eb is all about you Soumy’ Don innerated

80 sounding impatient says ‘Ummmm, this is not suppose to be a group therapy session for Eb, Soumy, and Don. Can we focus please.

‘So, who is gonna admit that their post was not as ‘authentic’ as they want us to believe?’

Everyone looks around at each other- silence hanging thick in the air

18 comments:

Unknown said...

oooohh don and eb!!! lol
i love the creativity. this is a great idea. is there more to come??

Jinta said...

ok, dont know many of the characters there, but Soumy sounds interesting

who? said...

wow... so ready to see where this is going. it didn't give too much away, but just enough to keepthe reader in suspence about what's coming next. Desy, you're the f*ckin' best!

Rashan Jamal said...

You're such a biter. LMAO!!!

Ummm... where is this going? Are you gonna tell us that the title of your blog is a lie? LOL

dejanae said...

lol
i need more lines
puahahaha

Jazzy said...

This was really good!! You know how Soumy is though...he's such a carefree dude, he probably wouldn't care who was doing whom. He'd just move on the next victim! LOL

"Hell yeah we care. Are you suggestin that you haven’t been honest on your posts?" Diva’s gaze was piercing." Soooooooo me! I'm extra nosey and I give everyone the *side eye* with the quickness!

Jazzy said...

PS: Just saw Rah's comment about the title of your blog.

ahem...let me find out you aint really a youknowwhat! lol

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... its officially... you are my favorite blogger right now... I love this story...

You captured the true essence of all my sassiness...But me and Don would never kiss... ewe... that's like my blog brother... so there would be no need for Soumy to be jealous... or move on to the next chick... cuz he truly is my blog husband...

love ya soumy!

soumynona said...

Quite clever, quite clever indeed. And just how you planned it. You are a quick study Desy. btw, I just tripped off of Diva's and Rashan's comments...are you a virgin for real. I made short shrift of your blog title and assumed you were talking about being a Virgo. Its all good either way but Dayum, that first man is gonna ummmmmm, let me be quiet-----right------now!

1/3 said...

LOL @ eb and don kissing! Thats too funny. Okay I need you to hurry and write part 2!*please* lol

Don said...

Desy.

Always creative. Always showing that sense of humor. Always the blogger who shows mad flavor. I see you even came with the jamaican accent.


I enjoyed the read.

Feel free to write me out the script in the opening scene of pt.II

Unless my feelings are hurt, and The Last American Virgin whispers into my ear, "I can ease your pain."


*cheesing*

James Tubman said...

very clever

you see how i was the cool one

just chillin in the cut

kind of like peeping things out from a far

not trying to be to conspicuous but still reading the room

and of course with something smooooooth to say lol

Desy said...

@80- yeah… this is my set up for my fri confession…lol

@jinta- don't worry, you and niga are present… and will be contributing soon…

@adonis- awww, thank you hun… you're definitely gonna like part duex

@rah- you know that you don't mind me nibblin off you so shut it up…lol; and… umm… well….hahaha- you'll soon find out

@deja- I knew you were demanding!...lol… I'll see what I can do

@diva-I haven't been followin soumy too long, but I know he's got his blog wife and he aint trynna share…hahaha

And I'm kinda scared of what you'd do- hahahaha

@eb- hahaha @your response to kissing don. I kinda figured, but it was so far fetched that no one would really believe it- thus makin it safe…

@soumy- hahahaha- it is true; I am what my blog says I am. Just wait until the confession is revealed…

@1/3- ooooh- you are definitely upgraded in the next segment so hold on to your pretty little smile ;)

@don- noooooooooo, you can't leave the party. It's just getting started. :tearin up:… do you really wanna go??

@james- you were so vivid in my mind when I wrote you part actually. So collected… you are going to be the conscience of this night (mostly because that is what I know primarily about your character…lol)

Jameil said...

you know you got me right on the fries. (3 more days son!! 3 more days!!!!! *praise dance*) i never said i would. i was coerced AND i wouldn't be asking all them questions. i can get real nonchalant w/it. you don't wanna tell... *shrugs* i won't ask or i'll leave it alone when you don't answer.

lea78 said...

Look- I didn’t miss out on some dick to be teased by this. We said we were gonna do it, so we better,’ Lea slightly slurred. There wasn’t much that she had ‘nevered’ so her drink intake was slightly higher than the rest
-----------------------------------
Leave it to me to get drunk and act a damn fool. The quote was perfect I could not have said it better. U know me well. LOL

i.can't.complain. said...

hotness.

thanks for the inclusion.

can't believe they kissed.

well, hypothetically.

the blog world is crazy, though

u never know

-1-

Brittany said...

Oh I see. Wished I would have had the time to read it sooner. wow!

Anonymous said...

Your creativity seems to know no bounds...