Monday, March 31, 2008

A blog dialogue-Reconvene...continued

The night started like this.... and as it continues...

The room shifts to people talking amongst themselves, while waiting for me and Adonis to return.

One Man is showing pictures of his nephew (<---incredibly cute!!) to Diva while Jinta talks a little about his most recent post regarding scent marking with Niga, Zephi, and Charles. This brings up a debate over Facebook and rumors. Eavesdropping from across the room Stace calls out, ‘I can't go on facebook anymore!!!!! You know why?!!? EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I GO ON, I find out someone just got engagaed!!!!!!! FAVORITE EX proposed to his GF of 2+ years!!!! IN FUCKING PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘Are you sure they're engaged?’ Charles asks.

‘Of course. It’s plastered all over their page.’ Stace giving the side eye.

‘It’s just cause some people try to become weak ass detectives and they get it all wrong, and I’ve been a victim of that shit one too many,’ he says.

‘Well, that aint me. I don’t assume. I do detailed research and make sure that I’m on point with mine.’

Me and Adonis walk in at this point. He’s still not in the best of moods, but after talking out some of his frustration with me, he’s ready to return and listen to what people have to say.

‘Sorry guys. I’m just having a fucked up week. I wanna know the complaints though, just in case I do something,’ Adonis says to the group.

Diva speaks up from were she sits, ‘Well you definitely reminded me of one thing I have an issue with, but it’s definitely not just you. Ya’ll need to kill the automatic music player switch. It scares the hell out of me to start reading someone's post and then music starts blasting...particularly when I can’t find the music player to shut it off.'

‘Ay, I concur on that point.’ Rashan adds

‘It doesn’t really bother me too much if you have good stuff on there… I know that Charles, 1/3, and Deja be havin me bobbin my head every time I pass through,’ Roxy pipes in. I look over at her.

‘When did you get here? And you very rarely comment… look at you... gettin involved. a step up homie. A.step.up. Now if only you would post more regularly... Can I add that to the complaint list?,’ laughing as she slightly pushes me in the back. I look back at her and she just gives me the face, shrugs, and goes back to devouring her bowl of whip cream and honey while listening to everyone comment.

Diva gives me the side eye for interrupting, and then continues with her address to the room about her complaints...

'Also, and I don’t think anyone’s lyin in here, but we need to require each post to pass a Blogolygraph test. After my recent perusing of the blogosphere, I just have a few concerns about the validity of some of these posts. And since it was brought of last session, I think that maybe it just might be an issue for all of us.’

‘Can that be added to find out blog crushes too?’ 1/3 asks

‘Do you really need a test to tell you who has a blog crush on you? Just asking usually works. I don’t think it’s all that serious,’ Rashan points out.

1/3 shrugs and Charles whispers something to her which makes her laugh softly.

‘Ummmm hummm, looks like blog crushes are upgrading,’ I remark, looking in their direction as well as glancing over at i.can’t and Karrie B. who upgraded from heavy verbal flirting to genuine caresses.

‘Well that’s what happens when you get attractive minds in one place,’ Jinta expresses as he looks up at me and playfully hits me behind my knee.

‘It can’t only be an attractive mind… body’s need to be right as well,’ explains Soumy smiling at Eb’s frame.

‘Well, I know the body that has peaked my interest is definitely in the shape I appreciate,’ Rashan mumbles.

‘What was that Rashan?’ Jameil inquires loud enough for the room to turn to him.

‘Umm, I was just say that part of my interest in these meetings is shaping up my blog, so can we get back on topic please…,’ he replies none too smoothly.

‘Uh, huh… riiiiight.' shakin her head at him.

‘Well, I’ve gotta couple things that irritate me. I wanna add that I dislike when bloggers comment when it’s obvious that they didn’t read it, or only pick one sentence to respond to out of the entire thing, or simply co-sign on another bloggers comment. I can see right through that shit. Don’t even bother commenting if that’s all you got,’ Don states.

‘Especially you anonymous commenters. Go ‘head and keep that shit to yourself,’ Karrie B innerates.

‘I actually like anonymous comments. freaky shit, outrageous questions, revealing confessions, concocted murder plots, and anything else that feels safe in the cloak of anonymity. I wanna know it all,’ Deja counters to Karrie B who mumbles

‘Those are definitely not the anonymous comments I get,’ causing laughter to erupt from those sitting closest to her.

‘Well, I haven’t been blogging for that long, so I really don’t have that much to add when it comes to blog complaints; but I will say that I don’t like when new bloggers come and comment on my post, givin me heat about the title or the post they read. Who are you and why are you giving me grief?

Also, when you comment on a post that is more that a couple days old, who are you doing that for? I’m not gonna read it. Soooo, yeah, don’t do that.’ I added as Adonis leans against me and Jinta furrows his brow.

‘Does anyone else have anything to add?’
Rashan looks around the room and everyone looks at one another but not a word is added.

‘Does that mean we're done... cause I have some handcuffs and a belt to pick up before heading to my final destination of sex filled fun.’ Lea stands, but before she moves towards the door, an unidentifiable figure moves from the back of the room and leaves without saying a word.

‘Who the hell was that?’ Zephi asks.

‘Damn lurkers,’ Rashan answers shaking his head.

26 comments:

Jazzy said...

Wow...*applauding*

This was GREAT stuff girl!

Some of these comments will probably spark lots of offline convo...or maybe that's just my twisted mind reading between the lines of one line in particular...LOL!

i.can't.complain. said...

same reason i don't do facebook anymore.

not trying 2 see ex hugged up w/someone else.

i like the term "side eye"

awww @ u include me and kb's cyber-lesbianism.

we're still trying 2 recruit u for the 3-way love affair.

people lie on their blogs? how lame is that? most of us don't know each other... so who on earth is there 2 impress?

i love these inclusion segments that u do.

u rock, D

-1-

i.can't.complain. said...

and by the by,

im guilty of responding to older posts.

its not a lack of interest

its just that i may have missed a post

so i want the writer 2 know that i hadn't forgetten about them.

Jinta said...

ok, where adonis? he's going to bring out the medieval in me. why's he so close all the time??

who? said...

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo.... My music be fly, though and it's always in clear view so you can pause it whenever... plus you can't tell me you don't feel the swag emerging through you when they talk about stuffing a million dollars in a duffle bag... cause you know you want to too... moving along.

Desy you really be doing it up with these dialogs... I really love these jawns

lmao @ Jam sonning Rashan... do ppl still say sonned? like "you sonned such-an-auch?" who cares?

lol @ the lurker in the end.

MsRoxy said...

LMAO.
U told!

First the random Jamaicness.
Now, just being random with the whip cream and honey added. (which is great btw must get my fix)

Lol@Rashan and Stace's comments.

Now, back to lurking, hahaha.

magnoliapeach said...

First time here............I think.

Anyway:
Great post! Loved the way Jam got on Rashan!

LMAO @ the lurker at the end.

Desy said...

@diva- why diva... which comment is that..?...lol. i'm glad you enjoyed the read... your people was givin me a little heat about your line content, but we found a middle ground...lol

@i.can't- how can a girl like me resist such a tempting offer... *wink*... and it's the commenting on posts that i did back in January... you usually only go back a post or two, and i usually scroll down to double check those... but JANUARY?!?! nawww son... don't even bother commenting...lol

@jinta-lmao... medieval??? you're hilarious

@adonis- do i have a swag? much less feel it coursing through me? i'mma have to think on that... ps- you never let me know what was up with your project.... or are you focusin on your newly developing rap career?

@roxy-rotflol- you cannot be a lurker if you comment hun... the rules clearly stipulate being seen every day for months but never heard... you at least pop up ever third full moon...lol

Desy said...

@magnolia- welcome...thanks for swingin through...i'm glad you liked it

*headin over to the peach spot for a new read*

who? said...

email, babe... or get at me... imperfect_love_perfected@yahoo.com (obvious, right?)

kit von b. said...

another classic...what can i say? you captured all that is karrie b...once again.

this cyber lesbianism is awesome.

-KB

Queen of My Castle said...

I think this is my first time commenting here. I would have commented sooner but you pissed me off that day you took my much coveted spot on O Diva's page. LOL. I was licking my wounds after that blow.

This was too cute. Is it me, or has there been TONS of flirting going on around Blogville? Spring is in the air; I guess it's inevitable. LOL

You've penned Diva and Jinta perfectly!

Jameil said...

lmao @ lurkers. also "outrageous questions, revealing confessions, concocted murder plots, and anything else that feels safe in the cloak of anonymity." too funny.

dejanae said...

the lurkers
lmaooooooooo
great touch

lea78 said...

Girl I should have swung on that damn lurker, they get on my damn nerves. Where do you find this stuff Desy? I love this blog man, this blogger's dialogue always cracks me up. Even in a blog convo Diva is bossy. LOL

swag_ambassador said...

clever, clever.. i see you!

1/3 said...

LOL Loved this desy! I dont know all the bloggers you mentioned but you have a nack for picking up on personalities. The budding romance between me and charles:sigh: loving it lmao.

LOL @ lurkers. Perfect ending lol

Rashan Jamal said...

Wheresoever did you come up with that ending? It was brilliant! LMAO

Interested to know whose body has peaked my interest. I would play it off extremely smoothly. I demand a rewrite. LMAO.

Great post, Desy!

Desy said...

@KB-had to promote your cyber luv...lol... glad u enjoyed

@queeeeeeeeeen!- welcome my lady... and i'm sorry i had to do you like dat... but trust... it won't happen again (at least not while i'm in heavy school rotation...lol); and it aint you... but i elevated it to a whole new level...lol

@j- i thought was hilarious myself (taken and modified from deja's most recent random assignment)

@deja- hahaha, there is always a lurker... i'm sure there's one right now...lol

@lea- haha, its my obsession manifesting itself... only time will tell where these dialogues go

@swag- you're in; your out...never know with you...lol. thanks for swing through tho... and i'm glad you liked the post

@1/3- *chuckling*, well if it can't happen in the real world; might as well happen in the blog world...

@rah-shut it up...lol...and if that body was in your presence...i'm sure you'd be feelin a stutter comin on...lol

Hadassah said...

hmmm i dont have any ex boos on fb but crushes and spying ex friends lol

flawsandall said...

dang I guess I am very terse around this mug..I barely said anything in the dialogue, I guess thats because i dont know most of the other characters so I was just listening right?

lord you had me cracking up with the "Blogolygraph test"..I swear some people come here making up fake shit...sad ish

I hate when I get on peoples blog and the music is blaring, i particularly would not mind if the stop button was visible and I wont have to scamper for it...

neways, next time add more flesh to my character...lols.

flawsandall said...

oh yeah facebook is a bitch... I hate it when people keep changing their relationship status every other day..single, complicated, in a relationship and then single again...like make up ur ming..I just dont put anything there...lol

swag_ambassador said...

guess I needa be more consistent then LOL.

Charles said...

That lurkers thing at the end had me rolling. And Facebook is the worst!!! I'm still on hiatus from that site...and might be for some time

soumynona said...

You know you can save these and turn them into a little HBO special - "Blog Chronicles" or
Hot and Heavy (sexy unrelated titles attract more viewers) LOL

Btw, I feel Can't complain's comments about commenting on older posts, hence this response

Desy said...

@hadassah- i don't really go on fb too often so i'm all little outta the loop on that one...lol

@zephi- woman, i have no problems adding to your dialogue weight... but i require material... thus you must POST my lady ;)

@swag- hahaha- that would be nice... i don't like teases...lol

@charles- if i had the drama u did, i'd probably avoid it too...

@soumy- maybe i should make a blog crush dialogue just for those love birds...hmmmmmm

and a few posts back is coo...but January....yeh..no; don't go there...lol