Thursday, March 6, 2008

I must

So- of course, I am part of Makin the Blog (even though I'm still wondering when I volunteered...lol) and although I'm fully aware that I do not really have to do this- I'm gonna do the assignment. But unlike some people, I'm actually gonna be real. Unfortunately, I couldn't just show love for one- so I had to give it up to all that I adore...

Directions: To set the mood- press play and listen to some Max while reading, cause he's the reason why this post took this direction...lol



~It was in the white curves on that black page where I experienced my first orgasm. I came before I was ready and I held my eyes close to savor the last lingering tingles, biting my lip wondering at how he knew my spot. He went so deep, and I shoulda protested but with the quick wit tongue, sarcastic stroke, and finger exposing vocab...I was so turned on. But what else can be expected from a Casanova

~I thought about becoming a hookah so that he could breath in my essence through those lips. Movin atop his pleura seductively so that it would welcome my penetration and allow my darkened kisses to line the grooves of his lobes. And as he expelled, I would stroke the vocal folds of his throat and have him hummin my song. I'm waitin to affect his breath in one thousand nine hundred and eighty ways... cause he sure as hell has done that to me

~An enigma that arouses the dormant portion(s) of my cerebrum with tantalizing touches of thought provoking words/questions. A shadowed form that causes internal and external climaxing by way of a few keyboard kisses. I hold him in a deep throat position, not wanting him far from my mental as he expels his seed(s) into my head. I soak myself in his questions, bathing in the possibility of he bein the solution

~I yearn to complete the thought in his head before he exerts a single key stroke along the length of his poetic commentary~ but alas, I find myself walkin in post creation. Don't get it twisted, I enjoy watching his self gratification, but I desire the duet of our literary exegesis so the fruits of our united labor reflect the union of he and I in each line, minus the bars.

~He is the T.obey Mc.guire to my Pl.easantville- splashing his tongue in my crevices aggressively against my will, takin me to hieghts unbeknownst to me in my previous existence. He is my definition, perfection casted within the thrusts of his pulse and he exudes his verbal prowess in that youthful way that demonstrates his eagerness to be hailed as Ceasar

~Comes and goes like the river, and brings forth the tide. You see, I rise to meet him as he plunges into my grainy coves with accented lullabies sung in his native tongue. He reaches to my core to elicit my wetness and I am left with nothing but a hint of who I used to be; because in all that he wrote- he managed to change me without protest. I simply sighed....ahhhh.

~I am a ghost shaded by night when I walk along the steps of his brick built words. I quiver to the beat of his side song playin that thumps my ear drums every time I open into his darkness. He speaks of solidarity with warmth, but I long to bring true heat to his earthly manifestations so as to allow growth. His pen stretches my inexperienced form and teaches me unknowingly how to align my ink on his paper. But I must expose myself to know his tru genius. Until then, I'll walk along the steps of his brick built words housed by his complex simplicities

To the females who I've come read regularly: This is for you (not that I'm crushin, but I appreciate)


Alright...Look, my Divalicious Opinions have placed me in the relm of this blogsphere that has allowed me the opportunity to Write As I Please. You see, as a fellow Renaissance Black Woman, it is my duty and responsibility to read, understand, and continue to become educated in the Exercises Of Fabulosity. Thus, I am no longer...In The Search... of true magnificents; I embody it. And at days end, I will look around as I sip a Cool Glass of Dejanade and be thankful that I had the priviledge to be exposed, taught, and respected by such women. To you- I say Thank you.

16 comments:

who? said...

wow... so vivid and descriptive... I like how I'm the Tobey McGuire to your Pleasantville, especially since Pleasantville is in my top 10 favorite movies.

flawsandall said...

its ok I know you are crushng on me hard...lol
Nice write up girl, your play with words paints the picture..you remind me of another blogger

how are you?

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOOOWWWW (c) Flava Flav

*collecting my thoughts*

i'll be back later

Jazzy said...

LOL...you are sliiiiiiiiiiick!

Oh and I was real miss missy! I AM in love with myself - ha!

Plus if you haven't read some of RJ's posts on blog crushes...you should know lots of blog folks are karaaaaaaazy! They don't need to know I'm crushin on 'em!

I'm sure this made Cannon's day though and thnx for the luv to us girls at the end. Nice!

Jameil said...

*giggling thru the applause.* well done. quite amusing.

Charles said...

I'm honored to be mentioned. And you know I don't mind at all :-). This is the first I've heard about this Making the Blog thing. Its interesting...

oh...thanks again :-)

Desy said...

@adonis- that's cause you are sooo damn colorful…lol

@zephi- how did you know???..lol… awww, I'm not original~ this kills me… I'm doin ok

@1980- *reserving comment for return but lmao at the flava flav bite…*

@diva- LOL- ok, ok, you're right… I think I'm safe tho cause I didn't make anyone feel too special since I put everyone I follow on blast…lol. Man, I know Can don't care- he's moved on to Jameil

@j- you know I try (well, not really)

@charles- well, I thought it was time to reveal myself….; Makin the band is pure blogger hilariousness that I am so happy to be part of and reading…lol

Rashan Jamal said...

I shoulda stopped after the first paragraph. LOL

How I'm gonna be first then get usurped by all these other dudes.

Nah, seriously though, I love your language. Thanks for the 3 links. LOL

James Tubman said...

holy moly lol

now i gotta find the solution for this post while i bathe in the shower lol

EXTRAORDINARY writing ability

if you don't publish you will be robbing the world of your incredible talent

and that is the solution lol

Unknown said...

*gasping for air* breathe some life into me desy..lol

again you definitely did not disappoint with this one.

"if you don't publish you will be robbing the world of your incredible talent" DITTO.

dejanae said...

fyah!!!!
thnx for the shoutout

Jinta said...

amazing...to think i looked at that post 2ce b4 i figured it out. you are a terrific talent. incredible. i am honoured.

Eb the Celeb said...

Awe... thanks for my honorable mention... and love that maxwell joint... cant wait for this new album

Desy said...

@rah- now I coulda sworn I warned you about that... but naw, you had to keep on keepin on...lol-

@tub-*blushing* thank you james....

@80- now you know you aren't ready for my kind of CPR...lol

@dej- anytime

@jinta- i'm just glad you make it over here every now and then ... cause i know how far you gotta travel ;-)

@eb- me either... he is da bomb and 1/2

Jas. said...

I love love love this post! wow. The Maxwell set it off, lol.

guerreiranigeriana said...

you sabe write o!!!!...your handle of language is delighful...and you know i love, love, love maxwell...kai...if the man appeared now, i would disrobe and spread my legs...haha...my friend actually said that...but i concur...thanks for the love sweets...i need to add you to my blogroll...too lazy...one day soon o!!...